Have you ever dated anyone off MFP

Replies

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    no dates- just meet/talk/whatever. can't imagine that trying to "date" would work very well. meeting on here is such a little bubble.

You neverrrr knowww

k. when you flying out to texas?

Lmao hey! I was talking about locals!

friendzoned again!

Whatever more like distancezoned lol
  • shoppingmaniac86
    byusuri wrote: »
    no dates- just meet/talk/whatever. can't imagine that trying to "date" would work very well. meeting on here is such a little bubble.

You neverrrr knowww

I live in So Cal. You'd think with the population being so dense here it'd be easy to find someone nearby. I think I've found 2 people so far.

Yeah I could see people in so cal being active without having to use this app.
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member

You neverrrr knowww

I live in So Cal. You'd think with the population being so dense here it'd be easy to find someone nearby. I think I've found 2 people so far.

I don't think only "Unfit" people use this app. But, yes, I think in So Cal it's easier than other places to be active.
  • shoppingmaniac86

You neverrrr knowww

I don't think only "Unfit" people use this app. But, yes, I think in So Cal it's easier than other places to be active.

I'm sure if I lived in SoCal I'd be a piece of cake lol considering walking every where would be so much more efficient
  • byusuri

You neverrrr knowww

I'm sure if I lived in SoCal I'd be a piece of cake lol considering walking every where would be so much more efficient

Maybe you should move to So Cal then. But, having lived here my entire life, it's not easy to be active. Majority of us aren't active.
  • shoppingmaniac86

You neverrrr knowww

Maybe you should move to So Cal then. But, having lived here my entire life, it's not easy to be active. Majority of us aren't active.

I would if it weren't so expensive to live there
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    not dated, but met up with some
  • byusuri

You neverrrr knowww

Not sure where you are from, but jobs typically pay better here to make some of it up.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Yeah, I live in So Cal and people are not as active as their Tinder profiles will lead you to believe.

• shoppingmaniac86

You neverrrr knowww

Not sure where you are from, but jobs typically pay better here to make some of it up.

Interesting might have to look up on that
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Yeah, I live in So Cal and people are not as active as their Tinder profiles will lead you to believe.
    I used tinder once... And yeah that is all lmao
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member

So are you here for a date, or what?
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    No, because my wife would be murderously angry. However, I am friends in real with with a few people that I met on MFP.
  • shoppingmaniac86

No just kill time while I'm at work. But if you're offering *wink wink*
  • shoppingmaniac86
    No, because my wife would be murderously angry. However, I am friends in real with with a few people that I met on MFP.

Ah nice it's obviously a good networking tool as well.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    That being said, outside of my daily workouts, I'm not very active myself. Gtfoh with your hiking at Griffith Park at 5am. My hobbies outside of exercising are: Naps, Netflix
  • byusuri

You're officially the 3rd person I've seen from So Cal on MFP. Where you at? I'm in the IE.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member

No just kill time while I'm at work. But if you're offering *wink wink*

I'm kinda ugly..
  • Xo_c_e_b_xo
    Xo_c_e_b_xo Posts: 70 Member
    I can see the appeal of meeting people with common interests , I'm married so obv not looking but I do get why people look for people online as it is hard to meet people in the 'outside world'
  • shoppingmaniac86
    I can see the appeal of meeting people with common interests , I'm married so obv not looking but I do get why people look for people online as it is hard to meet people in the 'outside world'

I don't think it's necessarily hard I think people can be themselves easier online because there is that wall called the Internet lol