So I see this guy eating breakfast during the evening

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    He's a grownup. He can eat cake for dinner if he wants!
  • Dynamickayak
    Options
    I just had a piece of fried chicken suspended in warm maple syrup and the only thing keeping the maple goodness in was it was smashed between two waffles..A fried chicken and waffle sandwich. I heard the angels sing
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just had a piece of fried chicken suspended in warm maple syrup and the only thing keeping the maple goodness in was it was smashed between two waffles..A fried chicken and waffle sandwich. I heard the angels sing

Roscoe's? :happy:
  • Dynamickayak
    Options
    Nope..some contents from Helen's (mom) fridge and my fridge..Okay maybe I was a bit dramatic, the waffles were a bit freezer burned, annnd maybe the angles did not sing but I sang..
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious! why get locked into culturally dictated eating patterns?
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I made my version of a mcgriddle for dinner last month (healthy version) i love me some pancakes and bacon any time of the day. My friend posted a pic of breakfast out with her hubby at 7 am on Facebook, he was eating a double bacon cheeseburger, that I found kinda odd but only cause my stomach would so reject that.
  • devariojay
    devariojay Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I made my version of a mcgriddle for dinner last month (healthy version) i love me some pancakes and bacon any time of the day. My friend posted a pic of breakfast out with her hubby at 7 am on Facebook, he was eating a double bacon cheeseburger, that I found kinda odd but only cause my stomach would so reject that.

I love breakfast at all times. i used to eat breakfast post workout
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That guy is going to get fat. Breakfast food kcals can not be used and end up permenantly stored in fat cells if consumed after 10am.

Good it's always before 10am somewhere in the world!
  • Dynamickayak
    Options
    ahviendha...is, is, that a....ear cleaner??
  • Dynamickayak
    Options
    Cause guurrrlll, lower the blinds, lock the door, fire up the smoke machine and put on the heels cause I know exactly what you need...
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think I might have pancakes and bacon around 9 tonight. I might invite him for dinner.

It was actually me.

I lurve omelets.

Tease. You sir, are an egg tease.
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Was he wearing a ski mask and carrying this??

Breakfast_Sampler_zpse4b9cd45.png

....... I think I've made my point.........
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that. I used to have pancakes or French Toast for dinner just to break up the monotony. Having breakfast at dinnertime is fun!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    i had pancakes for lunch the other day - delishus, nd saved me on a funny-tummy day, when other food made me feel ill.

Had omelette with chorizo and onion for dinner the other night, yum.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    He was eating an omelet at 6:00pm. I personally think this is crazy, what do you guys think?

I didn't read through all the posts so maybe someone asked already... why are you peeking into people's kitchens to see what their eating. :tongue:
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cereal in the evening is glorious!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I work nightshift, so I routinely eat breakfast at 7pm, lunch at midnight and dinner at 7am. Even on a normal schedule, nothing beats brinner.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Where I come from an omelette can be breakfast, lunch or dinner.....and often is.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    He's a grownup. He can eat cake for dinner if he wants!

Cake? for dinner? are you completely insane? Your fat cells will triplicate and your head will explode.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    He was eating an omelet at 6:00pm. I personally think this is crazy, what do you guys think?

I didn't read through all the posts so maybe someone asked already... why are you peeking into people's kitchens to see what their eating. :tongue:

This is not important.