Do you even lift bro

Options
1235»

Replies

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts and pullups. Anything for back really. Squats too. Deads are number one though
  • krissydelrio
    krissydelrio Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any of the big compound lifts really...squats, deads, bench, military press. I love putting all of my physical and mental strength into it, builds character ;)
  • krissydelrio
    krissydelrio Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bench is my all time favorite. I also really like bicep curls, military press, and shrugs.
    another interesting question might be which exercise you hate the most. For me, pretty much anything with abs.

Not a fan of abs either but so important since the core is the foundation of everything. Abs are the only exercises I feel I have to force myself to do. With ya there!

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Squats!!!
  • MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Standing overhead presses. They make me feel powerful.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Deadlifts
    Weighted pull-ups

Honorable mention to paused bench press.

Favorite lift that no one does few people do... GHR.

correction.

I do them.

*like*
    <nod>

I do them as an accessory on days when i have more time and feel like I need a little some thing something extra. I unfortunately don't get to do them very often- they keep threatening to bring the actual stand in for them- I use some sort of lat pull down equipment currently.

I'd be tickled pink if they brought in the actual one for them!!! Although- I feel like no one would know what to do with it LMAO.

I rarely see anyone at my gym using it... but when I do, they are doing low back hypers.

We have one - I haven't done GHRs in ... I don't remember how long.

I've never seen anyone (besides myself) use it for a "true" GHR - one woman was kinda doing it, but only going to 45º - so I guess a hyper extension (even though we have two stations for that). A few others do situps on it. Whatever.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    jimmmer wrote: »
    richln wrote: »
    2qnyzssstb0x.jpg

That gym looks like a lot of fun....

You should see the hip thrust machine.
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Squats. I truly enjoy doing all of the major lifts but squats challenge me consistently.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    pulls snatch...jerks.