Workout clothes...

Heydi79
Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
What brand do you prefer?

Replies

• iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    every piece of activewear i own is from old navy. that might sound weird, but it's super affordable, cute, and durable.
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    every piece of activewear i own is from old navy. that might sound weird, but it's super affordable, cute, and durable.

I just bought a couple shirts from Old Navy for $5 each. They are the exact same as Under Armor, just a different symbol on the tag.
  • HaleyAnn126
    HaleyAnn126 Posts: 1 Member
    Otherwise I like Victoria secret. But that's mostly for their sports bras. (I am large chested and that's the only thing that makes me feel secure with cardio)
  • Heydi79

I will have to go to old navy then ! And it is affordable! Thanks for the tip

• spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2015
    I had a coupon and decided to treat myself to some new ones from VS. They fell apart in the first wash, the stitching came right out from the waistband. Plus the workers there kept insisting they had bras that fit me and I was like, sweetie no. Never again!

That said, I love Old Navy's activewear. Affordable, hold up well, and work as advertised.
  • Heydi79
    Otherwise I like Victoria secret. But that's mostly for their sports bras. (I am large chested and that's the only thing that makes me feel secure with cardio)

VS has nothing that fits me :( !
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Most of my yoga pants are Marika or Zella.
  • leleti01
    leleti01 Posts: 24 Member
    Marshall's and tj max... Especially for Most of my expensive running gear...
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Kmart all the way for sweats because who cares what you look like.
    I have been researching compression pants to keep the wobbles in check for running. Happy to spend more for comforts sake.
    Will never buy Lorna Jane on principle. I saw a staff member snicker to another staff member about a lady who was in there once looking at clothes....rudeness never wins my dollar.
  • palmettoadventurer
    palmettoadventurer Posts: 51 Member
    I second Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Target has some alright stuff, too. I also sales-watch like a madwoman.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Walmart guess I'm cheap
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    I almost always buy my workout gear at Tjmaxx, different brands. I did recently buy some sports bras at Academy sports and wicking undies at REI.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Nike or UA

I am not changing sizes now and that stuff lasts forever.

When I was changing sizes every 6 months I went cheap. No sense in buying Nike to use for 6 months.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    RBX for leggings. Really I prefer lululemon but I only have one pair and they were purchased with a gift card. I could care less about the brand of top as long as it fits. I have a small chest so I like when there is a little bra built in and I don't have to worry about bringing a sports bra in my gym bag.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Nike bottoms, H&M tops.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited June 2015
    Since this forum is owned by Under Armour, I'll say Under Armour. I'll be expecting a check! :)
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Shirts: old navy, target, old tshirts
    Bottoms: old navy, champion for target, mossimo for target
    Bras: Champion for Target, Champion from the outlet store
    Socks: hanes performance socks with ankle support
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    C9 from Target and TekGear from Kohl's. I also like 90 degrees (I think that's what it's called), which I tend to find at Marshall's. I'm not really brand loyal but those are the stores I tend to go to and those are the brands I end up with.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    PopeyeCT wrote: »

I just bought a couple shirts from Old Navy for $5 each. They are the exact same as Under Armor, just a different symbol on the tag.
    Do they have cheap compression shorts of decent quality? I kinda hate paying $25 for them
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    I'm petite, so not every brand makes those. I have found stuff at Old Navy and Penny's.