Replies

• atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Merkavar wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Look MFP is wrong on many things: the food database holds an awful lot of erroneous data; the exercise database in overestimated by 50% for the majority of people; the forums are over-moderated with some medieval punishments in place ...you're right

But...it's a calorie counting site ...and the way calorie counting works best is by learning to understand portion sizes by weighing ...because your body told you you were logging incorrectly as did most responders

That's how numbers work

Nobody is irate because we simply don't care that much ...we were merely trying to help

I AM IRATE

I AM READY FOR BATTLE!
    ldxsta6bhiuu.jpg

AND SIDEWAYS!

Being sideways tends to make a person irate. Think how difficult it would be to drink your coffee.

Dude .... that's why they invented straws

I thought they invented straws so we could shoot spit balls??

I thought straws were invented so that you could entertain kids by pushing the paper down to the bottom, then dropping water on the paper to make it look like a caterpillar evolving
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    cyronius wrote: »

It's just the way *these* forums are. It's certainly not a universal quality of all forums.

It's a quality of every single forum I've ever been on, and I've visited a lot of forums.