Why can't I poop?!

Options
124»

Replies

• Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hop on up there and try a gargoyle squat.
    buhahhahahaha
    i hear if u put a small stool under your feet while ur sitting,u can mimick the squat and possibly lessen the risk of injury
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    At first I thought you were a big, fat liar with the five weeks, then I re-read it and realized you have pooped, you just haven't had an amazing poop.

I don't think I've had one in forty years.

What is an amazing poop? All I can think is that it swims around and does a dance or something. ;)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    At first I thought you were a big, fat liar with the five weeks, then I re-read it and realized you have pooped, you just haven't had an amazing poop.

What is an amazing poop? All I can think is that it swims around and does a dance or something. ;)

It's the kind of poop that makes you really feel like you accomplished something. Where you wish you had weighed yourself first. Where you're not sure you'll have any bones left when you're finished.

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »

I thought it was something that only horses or cows had.
  • alwilson1974
    alwilson1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Plum Smart juice works wonders! I use the regular versus the diet and drink half a serving(4oz) first thing in the morning and the other half right before I go to bed. It taste great and a natural way to keep your system going. It is 160 calories...but usually only have to drink it for a day or two and it gets things going naturally. Good luck, I totally understand how frustrating and uncomfortable it can be.
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Try green shakes. I use 1 cup of ice, 2 celery stalks, 3 bug kale leaves, 1 cucumber, 1 apple or pear, amd agave nectar to taste. They certainly made me poop no problem.
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Magnesium citrate.

Milk thistle lemon juice also one powerful detox
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Never mind.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling you're talking about. I miss it too. But there just ain't that much leftover to discard if you don't eat stuff your body doesn't need and tend to be low in fiber.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I usually try to eat a kellog's fiber bar every day or so for additional fiber in addition to my healthy eating and daily exercise and when there is a feel of irregularity, it is usually cured for me with a big bowl of shredded wheat cereal :)
  • swmbam92
    swmbam92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got this idea from an actress and it has helped me out a lot. First thing in the morning, don't go for coffee. Right off the bat, you drink as much water as you can. Your body has been asleep, dehydrated possibly, various other things. The water will get your system going. I still drink my coffee afterwards, but drink water first. Hope it helps you. I was every two weeks
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Stool softener to help move it initially. Then boost your fat water and insoluble fibers. Ibs c sufferer here