Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

New again

Options
1235»

Replies

• rachel1971mfp
    rachel1971mfp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi , been away for nine days , and feel like I have done nothing but eat , "holidays " now I need to loose the holidays pounds , hopefully they will drop of in a few days !
  • HollyEzara181290
    HollyEzara181290 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey. ive used MFP before and have forgotten my passwords. ive set up a new account and am looking for friends :) feel free to ignore, otherwise add me andII'll look forward to speaking to you :)
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi.. im starting again after a year's absence Initially lost about 34 lbs, then another 10, then put 20 back on so... at almost 54 it's time. But I don't want to keep saying "again". Frankly getting tired of the roller coaster. I'm an emotional eater, and when i get over tired i figure eating will help me to keep going. My will power/self control is lousy, and I need to get this in hand! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'd really like to get a handle on it this time for GOOODDDD!!!! Happy long weekend to any Canadian friends!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love MFP! Add me as a friend if you want. I'm a mom of 4 and down 45 lbs so far. We can reach our goals!
  • gigglepot88
    gigglepot88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies
    I have just started up AGAIN tonight. It's been a while but it's time to get back on track. I'm 27 years old female from Australia. I am happy to talk to all ages with the same goals as me. Looking for someone/group to motivate me and I will deliver the same in return. Let's inspire each other! All the best people! Tell me about you....