New again

Options
1235»

Replies

• rachel1971mfp
    rachel1971mfp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi , been away for nine days , and feel like I have done nothing but eat , "holidays " now I need to loose the holidays pounds , hopefully they will drop of in a few days !
  • HollyEzara181290
    HollyEzara181290 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey. ive used MFP before and have forgotten my passwords. ive set up a new account and am looking for friends :) feel free to ignore, otherwise add me andII'll look forward to speaking to you :)
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi.. im starting again after a year's absence Initially lost about 34 lbs, then another 10, then put 20 back on so... at almost 54 it's time. But I don't want to keep saying "again". Frankly getting tired of the roller coaster. I'm an emotional eater, and when i get over tired i figure eating will help me to keep going. My will power/self control is lousy, and I need to get this in hand! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'd really like to get a handle on it this time for GOOODDDD!!!! Happy long weekend to any Canadian friends!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love MFP! Add me as a friend if you want. I'm a mom of 4 and down 45 lbs so far. We can reach our goals!
  • gigglepot88
    gigglepot88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies
    I have just started up AGAIN tonight. It's been a while but it's time to get back on track. I'm 27 years old female from Australia. I am happy to talk to all ages with the same goals as me. Looking for someone/group to motivate me and I will deliver the same in return. Let's inspire each other! All the best people! Tell me about you....