21 Day Fix? Anyone?

Hi all. Just started this 21 Day Fix from Beachbody. I was rocking weight loss after I had my son and had a great bod last summer and well... I don't know what happened! Gained 12 pounds over the last few months and I find I've been eating like crap. I love this program because it's going to limit my carbs and encourage me to eat more proteins. I have a HUGE collection of Beachbody programs that I love, but this one is going to re-train me on my food and portion control and I am very excited! Anyone else doing this program? Thx!!

Replies

• rebeccatackett
    rebeccatackett Posts: 37 Member
    I also have several Beachbody programs as well as the 21 Day Fix. I like it when I can stick to it, but I get a little bored because my meal prepping tends to be the same thing every day for a week. I can't wait to order Cize next month though!!! (Disclaimer: I am a Beachbody coach, not trying to sell anything though!!)
  • SamDase83
    SamDase83 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a coach too! I really only use it for the Shakeology discount though. I agree with the boredom aspect.. I am not a chef by any means, so I am trying to branch out on my use of the red containers other than greek yogurt! lol. Cize seems to be blowing up social media already! :)
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    I'm more on a 2.1 year program lol. Just exercise and eat less and you should drop 12 pds in 21 days
  • bcruz313
    bcruz313 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm also a coach (mainly for the discounts). I've started doing 21 day fix workouts again because I like the variety. I've had 21df since last year and I have several other BB dvds.
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Hi all!! I love the 21 day fix! It's my first Beachbody program and I'm on my 2nd round. Lost 3 pounds my first round (I was about 75% perfect). But, I eat far better now. Not as many bad carbs and definitely more fruits and veggies. I'm also a coach (for the Shakeo discount), but am going to Summit in July since I live 30 min out of Nashville. Soo exited I get to workout with Shaun T (Cize preview) and Tony Horton P90x3!

I stuck with the fix program for my first 3 weeks, but doing a hybrid of workouts now. I love my group fitness Grit HIIT workouts and then am mixing in 21 day fix upper body and core.

FYI, There's a 21 day fix group on MFP.