I was so drunk, I....

Options
michaelafoor916
michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
let's hear some funny drunk stories...

my latest comes from last weekend- I was so drunk that when my boyfriend was driving home, the moon was so bright, I put the sun visor down haha

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Back in college I left a six minute drunken message on a friend's answering machine and had no recollection of it until she played it back for me.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    haha that's great. one time I was at my friends apartment drinking with her and her guy friend and while they were being all lovey dovey, I found a notebook and pen. I started writing this long note about god knows what.. I do remember trying to write "you're dad is awesome" and I wrote "you're dad is hot" instead hahahaha she's not let me live that down to this day
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Oh gheeze have so many. I was once at a club watching a salsa band. I was directly in front of the stage and was singing trying to make eye contact with the lead singer. He called me up (well at least I thought he did, lmao) and I went up on stage and began singing with him. I would have never done that without the “liquid courage”. My debut performance :p
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I served cheesecake from my freezer and the next morning wondered why there was a dirty knife on the counter and how I had gotten to bed.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Sexted a guy and asked him to suck my toes! WTF?? That isn't even my thing. Don't even remember asking he had to SHOW me the texts before I believed him.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I won't go into all the details but my best drunken story ends with me bleeding from the back of the head and some guy crouched in front of me asking me to follow his finger with my eyes. To everyone at the party he holds his hands up and says, "It's okay. I'm a physical therapist." Which made me laugh so hard I puked.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ah, I remember the days when there existed an amount of alcohol that could actually get me drunk. Oh, to be a teenager again.
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I sat in my room for 4 hours mumbling to my then boyfriend and tried to remember how to speak the English language.

The sad part is that English is my first and only language I know...
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Fortunately at age 25, I realized all the stupid things I had done in my life up to that point we're due to alcohol. I now stick to one glass of wine or beer.

I made that decision after a particularly bad "Coyote Ugly" situation. Never again.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    <---walked into an elephant, fell flat on my rear (Bangkok)
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    drunk? how to do you do this, tell me
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Peed in the yard! :tongue:
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My brother took me out to celebrate my birthday, unfortunately I went down fast and hard so he was driving my car that is a 5 speed and while traveling 60 mph on the highway I pull the emergency brake, because apparently I wanted him to stop immediately! The next morning I wanted to know what that awful smell was coming from our garage.
  • sportjunky578
    sportjunky578 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was so drunk I ask someone's grandma if she wanted to dance but there was no dance floor at this place..haha
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    ....I work up the next morning and saw that my bed sheets were covering in blood. However, my daughter had gotten up earlier and thought she should bring me a bowl of red Jell-O for breakfast. She dumped it in bed with me. When I woke up all I could think of was The Godfather. lol
  • big2strongCO
    big2strongCO Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have so many to choose from, dirty, dangerous, funny, upsetting (but still funny). We will start with dangerous but funny.
    One time back in college I walked into my frat. house and everyone was watching the party tape we made of our latest bash which was an out of town date mixer at a hotel. Everyone in the room was laughing and yelling gathered around the TV. I walked in and noticed that the tape was showing a guy who had climbed WAY too high on a radio tower by the hotel, VERY DRUNK and I said "who's the dumb *kitten* that climbed up the tower". Right then the whole room turned and looked at me and and I heard "are you serious" and I said "yes" and the reply was "its you!"
    I have a surprising amount of very crazy/dangerous drunk stories, I guess someone was looking out for me during that phase of my life.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Another time I let people convince me it was a good idea to use my phone to set up a tinder account and I woke up the next morning to messages about pegging. *shudder*
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Just your typical waking up and taking a leak in the hallway because I thought it was the bathroom.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    drunk? how to do you do this, tell me

I'm like this with liquor... I never liked beer until recently and I found it really *kitten* me up lol
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Got so drink at my friends house had to be carried to the car because I couldn't walk and I demanded taco bell on the way home. When I got home at 3am ran into the house singing about tacos. Apparently I wouldn't shut up about tacos