I was so drunk, I....

Options

Replies

• YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got too tipsy at a Christmas party at my house one year and leaned backwards against what I thought was a wall but it was actually the space between the wall and our family Christmas tree. I hit the floor, knocking some ornaments off. Whew, the tree was still standing - until I scrambled to get up. Tiiiimbeeerrrrr!!!!!! My mother wanted to throttle me.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    YanskaNY wrote: »
    I got too tipsy at a Christmas party at my house one year and leaned backwards against what I thought was a wall but it was actually the space between the wall and our family Christmas tree. I hit the floor, knocking some ornaments off. Whew, the tree was still standing - until I scrambled to get up. Tiiiimbeeerrrrr!!!!!! My mother wanted to throttle me.

LOL...this is too funny.
  • backtofit68
    backtofit68 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    24 years ago today I was so drunk the night I meet my wife I threw up all in her car and fell down in a ditch . That is when she new it was love at first sight as I sat there in the ditch covered in puke and whatever else was in the ditch . :)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    24 years ago today I was so drunk the night I meet my wife I threw up all in her car and fell down in a ditch . That is when she new it was love at first sight as I sat there in the ditch covered in puke and whatever else was in the ditch . :)

Wow, this is so romantic in a sort of gross kind of way.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

The fact she didn't puke really shows it was love
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    21st birthday-puked in the toilet, past out near my friends kitty litter box and puked again, hubby threw me over his shoulder and out me in his truck where I puked yet again. He got me home and put me in bed and went to get some water from the kitchen. When he noticed he couldn't find our wiener dog Frank, he came back to the room and found him eating puke #4 out of my hair.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Passed out cold at my husband's grandma's house! In my defense his grandma is SUPER annoying and I needed alcohol to deal with her. I had waaaaaaay too much jack right before we arrived (he drove) for Easter dinner and I passed out cold on the couch. Turns out I found out I was pregnant 2 days later so I had that to blame it on! LOL!
  • Escursionista
    Escursionista Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Walked off the pier my boat was moored at...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Let somebody who was also drunk cut my hair.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    I tried to talk a young prostitute out of her job while in Las Vegas.
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Me and my friend hid in my mums wardrobe till she came home with her bf (who she had been with for 6month) and jumped out on them when they was in bed....good job they was only sleeping....my now step dad was not very happy ha
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Went into the mens room at a bar. Then proceeded to start convo with guy in next stall and when he answered freaked the S*%t out of me
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Went into the mens room at a bar. Then proceeded to start convo with guy in next stall and when he answered freaked the S*%t out of me

If that was in Boston, it may have been me.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I flashed a public bus passing by.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    4ever420 wrote: »
    When I was younger I flashed a public bus passing by.

Oh I did that when i wasnt drunk tee hee
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    i thirsty and go to kitchen for water a dragon was chilling there
    i got scared and go to the market for some botle of water and shrek was sitting at the cashier
    i just drink water from square fountain

What exactly were you drinking?
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    If walked into the wrong house before and *kitten* my self
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I hugged a tree for dear life while I waited for a cab
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Never been drunk
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i was so drunk i was productive and built a work bench with my brother... we still have all our fingers and toes