Big Brother is Watching

Options
2»

Replies

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    What do I care if they collect data? Fine have the data, it's still a BS conclusion.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The only times in the period when my breakfast was light (a banana and yogurt) would be if I'm going to work a shift without a lunch break, so I have to eat lunch earlier. There could be a number of reasons why a person eats that little for breakfast. Most of mine are 400+ though, and they can judge my sugar all they want. I know what I'm eating, and I'm satisfied with it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    What do I care if they collect data? Fine have the data, it's still a BS conclusion.

Yup this...and not everyone logs the same I just saw one diary where they logged all day under "breakfast"

I personally am a breakfast person...but that blog was bs.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Well, I think a lot of what was written there is not right for me. I eat a small breakfast. I'm not crashing by lunch and craving "unhealthy" choices because of it. I plan all my food out for the whole day before I eat breakfast. My "unhealthy" choices are thought out choices. I'm not sabatoging my weight loss because I have been losing weight and have been eating this way since day 1.
    I think the tone was scolding and annoying. Some advice on what to choose for breakfast so you stay full longer wasn't bad but reading words like sabotage & unhealthy made me feel hostile.
    My diary is public and I don't care if anyone reads it including MFP staff. I didn't ask for analysis and input on my choices though from anyone.
    ltsn9ieulvz2.gif

There's so much BS in the MFP blog that I read it for the lulz.
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    OMG

that's such bad advice

love to see the sourcing on why you should allocate x% of your calories to breakfast

and then see it ripped apart

before long some idiot is going to start quoting it in the forums and saying "well the MFP blog said added sugar is bad wa, wa, wa…."

Pretty sure there's been a thread about that a month or so ago.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start logging any junk food I consume in breakfast (since it's just coffee now). I can't wait until they make another pass over my blog.