Question about weight loss and breast size

Replies

• nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Thank u all for your responses very helpful
  • nicoleexo2015
    No sagging, no loose skin, no decrease in size after losing more than 90 pounds. I definitely look bigger and might even be slightly bigger. I've gone down in band size, and probably should consider going up in cup size, but since I'm already wearing 38 DD or DDD that would make it more difficult and expensive to find bras.

Every body responds differently and it isn't something that you have any control over. However, losing weight doesn't doom you to being flat chested.

Look at pictures of yourself before you gained weight, think about women in your family with a similar body habitus...if they have breasts when they are thin, you likely will too.

When I was smaller I was 34DD . but I was like 18 years old and I'm 21 now. The sagging is Just something I was curious about.

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited June 2015
    All breast sag/deflate, given time. No 90 year old women with perky bosoms.

I started around 250 and am down 86 pounds. The girls were kind of busting out of a 44DD and are now in a 38D, but there are some ripples in the D cups and just last night I was thinking it might be time to try on a C, but I think I might bulge out of a C and I don't like boob-bulges.

They have seriously deflated. They were quite perky, even if fat, before and are now kind of lopping over and droopy. I'm not sure how much is weight loss and how much is normal, age-related sagging. The rest of me has loose skin, so no doubt there is some there, too. The excess fat had the drooping, think.

With a good bra, they look okay under clothes, but when the bra comes off...sad state of affairs.

If you're young enough, there's a good chance the girls will bounce back...but nobody has perky bosoms forever, so enjoy them while you can. :)
  • nicoleexo2015
    Kalikel wrote: »
    All breast sag/deflate, given time. No 90 year old women with perky bosoms.

I started around 250 and am down 86 pounds. The girls were kind of busting out of a 44DD and are now in a 38D, but there are some ripples in the D cups and just last night I was thinking it might be time to try on a C, but I think I might bulge out of a C and I don't like boob-bulges.

They have seriously deflated. They were quite perky, even if fat, before and are now kind of lopping over and droopy. I'm not sure how much is weight loss and how much is normal, age-related sagging. The rest of me has loose skin, so no doubt there is some there, too. The excess fat had the drooping, think.

With a good bra, they look okay under clothes, but when the bra comes off...sad state of affairs.

If you're young enough, there's a good chance the girls will bounce back...but nobody has perky bosoms forever, so enjoy them while you can. :)

I hope so because I'm only 21 lol and thanks for the info
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    25lbs down went from G 32 to DD32... No worst than before.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2015
    Former 44DD here. I've lost 36.6 lbs and haven't changed the size of my bra, but I am using the middle hooks instead of the last ones, and I am getting pancake boobies. :(
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    RIP my boobs... From 184 - 153 pounds - Went from 38B to 36A... but at they're kind of perky (I've breastfeed 2 babies from my boobies so I am thankful they aren't saggy)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    My boobs are.... gone. :( Time for some push up bras, but pretty sad looking these days. I was a 38C, now 32A. Yikes.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    My cup size has stayed the same. Started as B and still a B after 55 pounds. On two separate occasions women have told me "wow your boobs look great!" which completely threw me for a loop. It just seemed to come out of left field.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    I'm the same after losing 80 lbs. G before, G now... Although I'd love to get down to a DD! It's beginning to get annoying as I still have to buy bigger clothes to accommodate them, but the clothes are baggy everywhere else. My husband is happy, but my fingers are crossed they will go down a bit when I lose the rest.
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    When I was smaller I used to be 36C. Then I gained 80 ponds and got pregnant and went up to 38DD. I'm hoping they will go back to the C cup once I lose this excess weight.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    edited June 2015
    My size has gone wickity-whack, but it hasn't been a bad thing (at least to me)! I was a 36/34 C for the longest time, and now I am a 32D. I'm so glad I went in to get measured because never in a million years would I have guessed the new size.

Edit: I should mention I've gone from 181 to 132 pounds with a loss of 49 pounds.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    im curious about other women's experience with weight loss and their breast size . I'm starting my weight loss journey at 230lbs & my goal is 160lbs. I'm currently 38 DDD. Do they sag, loose skin, and how much of a decrease in cup size after losing a significant amount of weight? Is there way to prevent sagging or loose skin?

Thanks

I have gone from a 50 DDD to a 44 I with 100 lb. gone. How much the sagging (or even if you get sagging) will affect your final size will depend a lot on your age. I am post-menopausal so the sagging is inevitable anyway.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Before, at 211lbs, I was a 38F (UK sizes, but I don't think they're much different) and now, at 152lbs, I'm... a 34E/F. So I've gone down two band sizes and half a cup size. Groan.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    I've lost almost 180 lbs and while my band size keeps going down my cup size is going up. I went from an A cup to a C cup and I still have a little over 60 lbs to lose. And yeah, they're as droopy as a basset hounds ears. On the bright side I can camoflauge it with good bras. Plus, I'd always wished my girls were bigger. :D
  • FloralBlossom
    FloralBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    I started at a 36C and lost 50 pounds and now I'm at a 34C
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    I think part of it comes down to genetics and age as well. Three years ago I went from 335 pounds to 210 (then regained 30...ouch), and yes...I lost breast size. They dont look so good without a bra now...but wearing a bra (or even a sports bra) they look fine. Of course...I am also 50, so age does play a part. I started as a 48DD and now wear a 38 D. It doesnt seem like much, but you can relly see the difference. I figure once I am to goal maybe a nice breast lift will be a good gift to myself :smiley:
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    i'm down almost 50 ;pounds. I'm still a "C" but have gone from a 44 band to a 40.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    down 35 pounds. 38D to 36C and that's getting to be roomy in the cup. it's sad. and they have stretch marks, and no i haven't had kids. they look kind of deflated - i guess fat filled them out. i'm 31.
  • catgurl_reeree
    catgurl_reeree Posts: 65 Member
    I'm an E cup, so I worry about weight loss affecting them too lol. What I've been doing to keep them nice while I lose weight, is using weights for building the muscles under your breasts (google will show you how to do them), lightly dry brushing and then using a firming/collagen moisturizer that doesn't clog pores, losing weight slowly, and taking a health supplement so you're getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need for healthy skin :) hope this helps