Progress?

Options
4bkvmfcgk05v.jpg
8h9rzjdscqtt.jpg
nksnnciaobf8.jpg
o7dkeqo4eumo.jpg

So the black and grey is from May 2nd and the pink is from today. Does it look like any progress to you guys? I'm definitely feeling it so that's what counts I guess.

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I can't quite tell but it's largely due to the photos being sideways and the outfits being different.

You might want to consider, for your own sake, taking some photographs with less clothing on so that every month or two you can compare them side by side for yourself.

Sounds to me like you're doing well though, I read your profile and I think you're off to a good start!
  • Annie2015Msp
    Annie2015Msp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see progress!!!! Would suggest wearing the same outfit for each picture which will help with the comparison. Keep up the great work!!
  • ShyPanda93
    ShyPanda93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hmm that is weird... I uploaded from my phone, and on my app it looked upright and not quite so large. On the website is much different. I will attempt to wear the same outfit from now on though. I am not comfortable enough in my body at this point to post the pictures bearing my stomach. Thank you guys :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    ShyPanda93 wrote: »
    hmm that is weird... I uploaded from my phone, and on my app it looked upright and not quite so large. On the website is much different. I will attempt to wear the same outfit from now on though. I am not comfortable enough in my body at this point to post the pictures bearing my stomach. Thank you guys :)

Sorry I wasn't clear in my reply. I meant you should still take those photos and just keep them for yourself so you can compare them. You don't have to show anyone or post them, just take the pics and keep them for reference.

Way easier to see progress.
  • celestelykken
    celestelykken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thin it looks like progress in the middle area. Taking progress photos from the same angle would make it easier to tell. Good luck!
  • fishcat123
    fishcat123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A little hard to tell from the pics, but I think your stomach looks flatter!

Do you have any zip up or fitted dresses you haven't worn in a while? If you try them on you might be surprised at how they fit :wink:
  • Dancingdahlia
    Dancingdahlia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There's a definite difference you can see how your stomach is tightening up and shrinking. Well done! Keep going!! You can see from your face that you aren't as embarrassed or ashamed stood posing for a full length picture too. Xxxx
  • MDanca
    MDanca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes! I can see it in the middle - and that's great!
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    they are hard to see as they are sideways lol but you can tell some difference! keep it up!!!