Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Emirena wrote: »
    5"2.5' as well. 5 lbs is a jean size.

Yep! Pretty much :'(
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" (and a half...the half is so important, lol) - and I am with you guys....EVERY pound is visible when you are this short. And our calories have to be so efficient, you know? Rough!! Anyone feel free to add me for support/group complaint sessions. ;)
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    5'4".....I have always hated being small but being 46 yrs old, I am used to it. But I agree, if my belly just grows a little, it looks so much more because of my small frame.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11", looking to lose 30-40. Gained a lot when I quit smoking. :(

Better to be a little heavier and to be a non smoker! : )
  • Emirena
    Emirena Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also do a lot of weight training, nikkislim32. Highest weight ever and stuck with the size 0 waist and size 4 quads/thighs now. DX trying to just shed a few lbs of fat around lovehandles.
  • sdcupples
    sdcupples Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" looking to lose 40lbs. I've taken up running as a hobby with the C25k app. I'm using these stubby little legs as far as I can run with them. :smiley:
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm 4' 11" (I add an extra inch on to make myself feel better and tell people I'm 5' sometimes..whoops)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and 5 feet tall.. =)
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    5'0" even (I lost a quarter inch somewhere...). 56 years old. Current weight 111.9, aiming for 110. 22 pounds lost since December. 134 was near obese on me. And I say short is good!
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    4'11 here. Trying to get down to 115-118. Yes it's a very specific number range but when you are little you know the difference just a few lbs makes! Everyone please feel free to add me! I'm here every day... I'm not a super low calorie girl either. I've lost about 20 lbs so far 15 ish left to go!
  • Caroledeegee
    Caroledeegee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was 5 ft 2/5 inches but was measured at my gym recently and found I was 5 ft 2 inches. Back on the wagon now and starting totally afresh. I am looking for positive minded folk to have around so please feel free to add me and I'll be part of your winning team ☺. I'm from Brentwood in the UK.
  • MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'2" and was always happy to be petite until I added more pounds after each kiddo. Lost 14 1bs so far, with goal to burn off a pound a week until I've reached a healthier-fighting size
  • tanny684
    tanny684 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and girls,

I was just wondering if there's any other shorties out there as I know we can't carry extra weight as well as tall people! And I don't know about you but I always feel like when I put on even a couple of Ibs it really shows much more than if my tall friends put on a bit of weight?!

I'm only 5 ft 2 (and a half haha) myself so get adding everyone and talk to each other? :)

I'm 5ft 7 and wish I was shorter! People tell me I carry my weight well but when you're taller you have the added stress of not just being larger but being taller as well so end up feeling like a monster! Just huge in general. So it's not all a party lol embrace your daintiness!
  • KeepRunning27
    KeepRunning27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and definitely wish I was taller. I'd have less weight to lose & all my pants wouldn't be too long :p
  • SSeitz775
    SSeitz775 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I' m 5'2 and 1/2" as well! People tell me I carry my weight well, but it surely doesn't feel like it. I have 40lbs to lose. Add me if you would like. I could use some friends and motivation!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    5'2 here. I am currently 205 and a goal weight of about 125. I'm pretty muscular already and going to the gym is making me more so. I love motivating people and being motivated. Good Luck to everyone and anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lynnsyoung164
    lynnsyoung164 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 10.5" and I am so happy to find this discussion! I need you guys! I struggle to keep nutrition balanced and calories down and it is so true that the half is so important. :)
  • lynnsyoung164
    lynnsyoung164 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    tanny684 wrote: »
    Hey guys and girls,

I was just wondering if there's any other shorties out there as I know we can't carry extra weight as well as tall people! And I don't know about you but I always feel like when I put on even a couple of Ibs it really shows much more than if my tall friends put on a bit of weight?!

I'm only 5 ft 2 (and a half haha) myself so get adding everyone and talk to each other? :)

I'm 5ft 7 and wish I was shorter! People tell me I carry my weight well but when you're taller you have the added stress of not just being larger but being taller as well so end up feeling like a monster! Just huge in general. So it's not all a party lol embrace your daintiness!

A wonderful reminder about self love! We do tend to want what we don't have. For me it is long legs. :) Thank you.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Shortie here too!
  • Jdowell2015
    Jdowell2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 foot