Honest opinions please

Options
I weigh between 120-122 but still think I look fat in my stomach.

If you had to guess what would you say I weighed by looking?

I think I look closer to 140. Do you think I look 140 or do I have some weird body image disorder going on, and if I do look larger than 122 how in the world do I fix my stomach so it looks like my scale weight?

q0oqt53w23x4.jpg
wuas7q06k86w.jpg

Replies

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me and don't look anything over 125.

If you don't like your stomach, strength train and lift.

But you look great. Your brain is deceiving you.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Can't really tell much from those pictures.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I'm 120 and 5 feet tall and my belly sticks out a bit, too - even more so when I'm sitting.

It means that's the last spot my body will drop fat from and also means I need to strength train so it'll firm up under there.

Start lifting heavy things and you'll like how you look much more :) It may take a very long time for you to see the change, and that's ok. Just stick with it!

~Lyssa
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Can't really tell much from those pictures.

This ^^ It's hard to tell how tall you are, for instance. But you do not look fat. You look good.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    also can't tell from the pictures. you look around 120 and not heavy at all. guessing you are 5'2"-5'4". don't sweat it. eat right exercise it's all good.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I don't think you look fat, I think that is just how you are shaped. It's a nice shape, be proud :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It's hard to tell. I would give you an honest assessment, but I don't know how tall you are, is that shirt fitted or not, etc. You certainly do NOT appear fat though.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    A full body picture in a well-lit area would be more helpful. Do you keep track of your measurements as well as the scale number? That is a helpful thing to do.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Prolly should put away your "stuff" on the dresser, before taking a selfie. ;)
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    The black-on-black makes it hard to see, but I think you look good! We're not seeing the full body here, but I'm wondering if you have skinny legs? Maybe those are making it seem like your mid-section is bigger? (Just an idea)

There are a lot of awesome core exercises out there if you want to firm up though. Pilates, planks, even full-form push-ups really help that area.
  • alexistexas33
    alexistexas33 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Most would kill for your bod girl
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D

Some of that real sticky icky icky. Oooh weeeeee!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Do you seriously have weed on your dresser? LOL

Anyways, i don't know how tall you are. But if you're unhappy, why not lose more?
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Looks can be very deceiving in terms of trying to guess someone's weight. Bone structure, height, proportions can throw off any guess.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Looks can be very deceiving in terms of trying to guess someone's weight. Bone structure, height, proportions can throw off any guess.

Also, sherm on the dresser can be distracting.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

OH that's what you guys are talking about. I didn't even notice that.

I guess, I dunno. OP: Maybe go ask Alice?
  • rainbowbow
    Options

you know what though? When i saw her picture i thought to myself she's around 140. Then i read her post and i'd have to agree thats what she looks like.

• rainbowbow
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

I am dying. :D