Honest opinions please

Options

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Looks can be very deceiving in terms of trying to guess someone's weight. Bone structure, height, proportions can throw off any guess.

Also, sherm on the dresser can be distracting.

I've never heard that term before. Sherm. Haha. But then again I don't smoke so that's probably why.

it's actually a term for a joint dipped in pcp. so i don't know if it's all that relevant. i'm not down with the kids jive these days.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Looks can be very deceiving in terms of trying to guess someone's weight. Bone structure, height, proportions can throw off any guess.

I've never heard that term before. Sherm. Haha. But then again I don't smoke so that's probably why.

it's actually a term for a joint dipped in pcp. so i don't know if it's all that relevant. i'm not down with the kids jive these days.

I'd never heard it before either, but then again I've never been to any of the cool parties where they smoke angel dust.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    It's from Training Day
    Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.md.gif
  • jaketaylor1391
    jaketaylor1391 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dont care about your weight! Why you might ask? Well ill tell you why, take someone who weighs 160 and just got done their cut (or diet whatever u prefer to call it) and they look vascular and tonned, but on the other hand someone else who weighs less or the same weight as them looks extremely overweight. How is this possible? Because weight has nothing to do with it (at least for the average human) the slimmed tonned person could have a 9% body fat while other guy who is the same height weight and gender as him has around a 20% body fat and they look 50 lb heavier than him. Dont obsess about your weight and the scale, focus on getting a low body fat percentage because at the end thats what people are realing trying to achieve.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nah- you are all mistaken. That is a bag of oregano. :-p
  • mqmomma
    mqmomma Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness it is NOT what you all think it is! Good lord! It's a blousing strap bag for a military uniform!
  • mqmomma
    edited June 2015
    Options
    mumc4q5ixws2.jpg

I'm sorry but you're wrong! It isn't that! Good God seriously it's a military blousing strap bag!

• mqmomma
    Options
    For all you people who took my post and turned it into a bag of weed.

Seriously?

It's a military blousing strap package. You put them around the bottom of the pants of a uniform to tuck them into your boot.

Thanks for the laugh.

For those who cared to answer my question I am 5'1.

h51pv6zll70m.jpg

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Can't really tell much from those pictures.

True but I think she still looks good from what I can see.

Do you seriously have weed on your dresser? LOL

Anyways, i don't know how tall you are. But if you're unhappy, why not lose more?

She has updated

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    not fat but you might want to tone up a bit more with lifting. that was my trouble spot before the whole trunk area got to be a trouble area
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    mqmomma wrote: »
    For all you people who took my post and turned it into a bag of weed.

Seriously?

It's a military blousing strap package. You put them around the bottom of the pants of a uniform to tuck them into your boot.

Thanks for the laugh.

For those who cared to answer my question I am 5'1.

h51pv6zll70m.jpg

Awww, the weed posts were funny tho! :D
  • mqmomma
    Options

It's not a shroom. Its a military blousing strap! I put pictures up to prove it.
  • mqmomma
    Options

you know what though? When i saw her picture i thought to myself she's around 140. Then i read her post and i'd have to agree thats what she looks like.

I'm 5'1.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    mqmomma wrote: »
    I weigh between 120-122 but still think I look fat in my stomach.

If you had to guess what would you say I weighed by looking?

I think I look closer to 140. Do you think I look 140 or do I have some weird body image disorder going on, and if I do look larger than 122 how in the world do I fix my stomach so it looks like my scale weight?

q0oqt53w23x4.jpg
    wuas7q06k86w.jpg

I think you look fantastic!! I am not good at judging weight, but why would you care if others think you weigh 120 or 140? Are people really going around making those guesses? You look great! And I'm sure that's what everyone notices.
  • mqmomma
    Options
    I took a new one. (With the MILITARY BLOUSING STRAP BAG) To prove it's not weed..

How do I get my stomach to look my scale weight?

Since the one lady said I do look 140.

I don't want to lose anymore weight. I'm 5'1 and 122.0 ( that was taken now after breakfast and lunch. Usually morning weight is 120-121)

3gd8vo0i1r2o.jpg
    opjre37y85b9.jpg
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't worry about losing more weight just because ONE woman guessed 140! It doesn't matter what weight people guess. You look great. Do you feel great? Do you WANT to lose more weight? That's all that matters!
  • mqmomma
    edited June 2015
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    You shouldn't worry about losing more weight just because ONE woman guessed 140! It doesn't matter what weight people guess. You look great. Do you feel great? Do you WANT to lose more weight? That's all that matters!

I don't. I just want to look my weight. If I lift won't that only tone arms?

I guess I'm confused on how I can go about looking what I am. As a short person I'm still really soft.

Also I think I look 140. Lol I just don't feel I look what I weigh.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    if lifting correctly, your core muscles should be activated as well
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this whole post was hilarious.