People who ruin the forums

Options
Spnneil06
Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
Anyone ever come across someone that ruins the chit chat forums for them??? Not calling any one out, but this is how I feel right now!

Replies

• ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Anyone ever come across someone that ruins the chit chat forums for them??? Not calling any one out, but this is how I feel right now!

Call them out......youve nothing to lose!

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    <<< yes :mrgreen:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Those who take over a thread to talk to each other and disregard the other posters???
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    nearly Friday in the UK.....and im intrigued by this one!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    3gon5g5kssdq.jpg
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Those who take over a thread to talk to each other and disregard the other posters???

apologies if I have ever done that :(<3 think I may have at one point! or two? maybe even now! :joy: can't win this one!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options

apologies if I have ever done that :(<3 think I may have at one point! or two? maybe even now! :joy: can't win this one!

Never EVER you Sweetie!!! <3
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    rmlqiqark0nn.jpg
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A lack of complete trainwrecks is what ruins forums. This place is doing fine.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    4crebmxudbf6.jpg
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

YES!!! You know my feelings on this
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    You can call me out, just make sure to have statistical data on how many posts of mine ruined things. I'll take being called out, but I demand rigorous data for anything.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    some people on here are mean and mean people are no fun
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    So the obvious solution is that we all agree with each other. We will definitely need a "like" button on our forum posts...I think the "like" button should automatically be set to "100 people liked your post" so that we can all feel good about ourselves. Like a virtual trophy but X 100!

I think this is how we should solve this me and you in the janitor closet exploring each other's bodies to completion.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

Wait, there are people who go onto forums and then post messages with one another? And they get away with it? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smart *kitten*!!! :tongue:
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    you mean people showing themselves up as fools by posting stupid dorky memes all the time ?
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    you mean people showing themselves up as fools by posting stupid dorky memes all the time ?

In my defense this is one of the only places I posted a multiple memes!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this thread is about. I've just been looking for an excuse to use this gif:

OFEg9.gif
This discussion has been closed.