sometimes..... not always... I get twin jets...?

Options

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If you pinch after you jizz, you can get it out and you wont have cake batter blocking your pee stream. Why I have to say this, I don't know. I guess "personal hygiene" was not a topic you paid much attention to. Can someone make this go away now?

What if I jizz a little in my sleep and don't know about it the next morning when I go to pee? All of a sudden I don't take proper hygienic care of myself anymore? FOH!

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

No, you mad that I have better dreams than you?

You mad I get my rocks off while I'm awake instead?

You mad I can do both?

Really, I'm just mad I can't make it look like a pee out of two holes.

Learn how to master one hole first.
    GoGirl.jpg

Do not want to know how you know about this....

I'm pretty damn sure you don't need one.

You're right I pee in a straight line

From a sitting or standing position? And is there any tuck tape involved?

Both

Thank you.
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    CPhelps89 wrote: »
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    I have had way too many people do bad things to me when I am standing up peeing. Now I sit and can't miss the bowl. Plus there is no better feeling than a toilet seat against my butt cheeks.

You either have terrible friends or a wonderful wife...

She messes with me more than anyone. I think she is jealous I can pee standing up and keep my grouping within an inch at 8ft. I remember one morning I farted while peeing as she watched. I don't think she ever loved me more than at that moment. It is the little things.

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this before because I love bragging about myself, but I can pee my first, middle, and last name in cursive in the snow. I've been told I have good pee-manship.

Went to the R. Kelly academy did you?
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    44dqtsl4b950.png
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was about planes :'(
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    :joy: if we wanted to pee standing up we could ;) we don't need that cup thing to do so :joy:
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    vypressme wrote: »
    I thought this thread was about planes :'(

This actually made me laugh out loud. Which rarely happens on this site.

• JayHesker
    JayHesker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I see the troll-fest is in fine form today. Nice work everyone. This is a nice group of keyboard warriors.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I see the troll-fest is in fine form today. Nice work everyone. This is a nice group of keyboard warriors.

You'll never fit in.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    just to let you know... I wash pretty thoroughly everywhere after my "cardio" (mutal and solo)... so not pEubs or man gunk stuck.... I spoke to a worldly wise med student friend of mine... apparentley ... d1icks have a helix in the urithera or something,,, like a rifle... (i like the sound of having a rifle)... it appears that after a b0n3r, the helix/spiral thing gets all messed up... and twin jets appear due to incomplete helix.....

I prefer the helix reason rather than the "I never wash" excuse... BOOM... KKEERRPPOOWWW
  • salstg
    salstg Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    this tread is funny as hell... hahaha!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

You'll never fit in.

I want him :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    You might also have a pube block the tip.

How long are your pubes?

I think the real question is, how small is the equipment?

I heard on the grape vine there is no problem there.

• determined_ella
    Options
    just to let you know... I wash pretty thoroughly everywhere after my "cardio" (mutal and solo)... so not pEubs or man gunk stuck.... I spoke to a worldly wise med student friend of mine... apparentley ... d1icks have a helix in the urithera or something,,, like a rifle... (i like the sound of having a rifle)... it appears that after a b0n3r, the helix/spiral thing gets all messed up... and twin jets appear due to incomplete helix.....

I prefer the helix reason rather than the "I never wash" excuse... BOOM... KKEERRPPOOWWW

Ok! So only after an erection?! Not during? I mean it could be quite fun if it happened when you c▼m! Either.... have two women awaiting......or if you want to get your gf back for nagging etc... aim one at her eye! :joy:
  • salstg
    salstg Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    getting funnier... LOL!
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »

How long are your pubes?

... erm..... well... I don't like to brag... but they do call me Dragon.... dragin' on the floor!... hahaha...

@determined_ella .... I'm not that good a shot... Its pretty random, I'd most likely get myself in the eye...FAIL
  • determined_ella
    Options

How long are your pubes?

... erm..... well... I don't like to brag... but they do call me Dragon.... dragin' on the floor!... hahaha...

@determined_ella .... I'm not that good a shot... Its pretty random, I'd most likely get myself in the eye...FAIL

:joy: lol ah you crack me up ;p
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

How long are your pubes?

Trouble is you'd like that.
  • moonstone82
    moonstone82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Ok! So only after an erection?! Not during? I mean it could be quite fun if it happened when you c▼m! Either.... have two women awaiting......or if you want to get your gf back for nagging etc... aim one at her eye! :joy:

If you have a gf may I suggest get a new one. After all it no fun to finish you self off witch is the only possible way you could aim for the eye.