Im 295 and looking for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• northstar30
    Options
    I started at 305 on Aug 6th and down to 291.8. Glad to send you a friend request. I log in numerous times throughout the day.
  • aglover15
    aglover15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind more friends adding me....I started at 366 down to 329 with as longgggg way to go. Been on MFP for 107 days so far. It has been very very hard for me, I love food way to much and have trouble with meal planning some days. Any help and advice is appreciated. :smile:
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I need help losing, I read everyone comment and it sound like you all are doing great. I could use some advice on how to get it off and keep it off. I am currently needing to lose at least 150 lbs. I would like to add you all .
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started at 298 pounds before I started on MFP I lost 17 pounds. After joining MFP I have lost another 36 pounds.
    So total I have lost about 53 pounds so far. I encourage everyone to read my profile before adding me. (I don't want to discourage anyone!) Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Rosie5025
    Options
    Hi There!

I started at 300 and set my first goal at 100 lbs loss... easier to see that number for me. I will take the rest when I hit the first goal.
    Feel free to add me! down 7lbs to date.
    Rosie
  • tori0340
    tori0340 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi , my name is denise and i have 140 pounds to lose. i use to be on ww but i could not afford it anymore so i am doing ww on my own through this website.
  • dirtbikinchik
    Options
    Just joined myself and would love to have friends to be motivated to motivate them
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You are free to add me! I am on daily and would love to help motivate you and be along your side during your journey!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just recently joined. My top weight was 310 and I dropped to 260. But the last year has been incredibly stressful and I crept back up to 287. I am starting slow by first changing my eating patterns and logging. Anyways I would love some more weightloss friends to keep me inspired and likewise. :)
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hellooo all!Was 319 end June I'm now down to 291 my goal 150.xxx
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ps: Soooo nice see others in same situation as me.Xo