One Cheat Meal...What would it be? Drinks Included.

Options
Ok the MFP gods give you a freebie for any meal you desire....no calories will go into or fat onto your body. Favorite meal and drink.

Replies

• YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    Ice cream and hot chocolate with whipped cream....
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chinese. Love pot stickers and kung pau chicken and have a mai tai to go with it:-)
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    the one food i miss that i used to love is bacon and sausage in toasted muffin, seriously good,
    feel too guilty to even think of eating it now so if i was allowed, i would have it for breakfast in the morning

as for drink, i also used to have a liking for nescafe instant cappuccino, so that with the above
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Bacon, omelette, chips and beer.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm older and can't eat nearly as much as I used to decades (and decades) ago, it wouldn't be as bad anyway. But a dinner at my favorite soul restaurant in town of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread, green beans (you know the southern kind, cooked for a day in fatback and peppered bacon), mac & cheese (with four different cheese and bread crumbs on top). And could they throw in their chicken and dumplings special too -- please???? Followed by all the chocolate Haagen-Dazs ice cream I could eat until I passed out.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    An entire coconut cream pie! Yum
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    254 cheese enchiladas and lots of orange vodka tonics.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    The meal I had last night
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream.... I honestly wouldn't mind eating this for the rest of my life!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Giant Bacon Cheeseburger, Sweet potato french fries with ranch dip, and a tall frosty beer! Om nom nom!
  • rasberrydream
    Options
    A whole NY Cheesecake and a diet coke...????
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    a whole chocolate eruption cheesecake and frozen strawberry daiquiris!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    An entire key lime pie washed down with an entire bottle of wine.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    This thread is so wrong but so right lol.

A plain pizza with tons of extra cheese. A frikking large glass of ice cold root beer. Big bag of gummy bears. Huge *kitten* bowl of New England Clam Chowder. Oh and sushi- although that never counts anyway!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut buffet with Mt. Dew.

0 cals, 0 fat, 7,000mg sodium.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Cuisses de Grenouille Provençal

Pommes frites

Bottle of Château Margaux – Premier Grand Cru Classé

:bigsmile:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing Japanese by me; I'd get pork belly and duck ho fun (hehe) noodles, chicken fried rice, ribs, spring rolls and stop off for prawn crackers and wash it down with a bottle of beer followed by a bottle of expensive red!
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    A whole quatro formaggi pizza. Lots of melted cheese and flavors...
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A Wig-n-Pen chicago style loaded pizza with a side of ranch to dip the buttery crust into and Black and Tans to wash it all down. Follow that up with as much key lime cheesecake from The Cheescake Factory that I could eat.....