One Cheat Meal...What would it be? Drinks Included.

Options

Replies

• bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That fatty part of the wing, a platter of them deep fried with buffalo sauce and gobs of blu cheese dressing, and a tall strong Long Island Iced Tea
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Right now, it would be a massive doner kebab with garlic mayo, chips, and an apple Tango. Chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My father-in-law's fettuccini alfredo (made with cream and asiago and parmasan cheeses) with a bottle of wine.
  • Yari_getsfit
    Yari_getsfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would have a Double Bacon Cheeseburger with Large Curly fries and a large Shake yummmm!! (:
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It would have to be a BBQ'd T-bone [well done], baked potato with sour cream, fresh corn on the cob followed up by anything chocolate and a Corona or two to wash it down...:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I would start with a big bowl of greek yogurt, with loads of trail mix (nuts, dried fruits) and granola and berries/chopped apple and nut butter. Then I'd have a soynut butter and honey sandwich on Thomas whole wheat english muffins (maybe two and maybe with dark chocolate chopped on top). Then a full, ripe banana with peanut butter, more granola, crushed oreos, craisins, lots of ice cream, reese's pieces, hot caramel syrup and hot fudge. I DIE.
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Sizzling brownie with ice cream. That more of it cuz that is my meal, remember :bigsmile:

But back home, white toasted bread with oodles of butter and generously poured sugar over it.... mmmmmmmmmhhhh HEAVEN!!
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Last nights meal.. fried calimari chicken saltimbocca potato gnocci red wine...more red wine.. tuscan bread with olive oil tiramisu for desert with sorbet and an espresso.....me want more...
  • NebraskaBBW
    NebraskaBBW Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    a whole pan of Lasagna a loaf of Garlic Bread with a big salad with lots of ranch... and for dessert some Tiramisu and Rootbeer to drink
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'll have to also go with last night's dinner. Actually it turned into this morning's breakfast as well since I didn't gain an ounce from eating it last night! "Fettuccine Roma" a little something I made up yesterday after getting a "craving" - HEAVEN!

Left over pork loin chop cut up into little cubes
    A few slices of 5 second bacon browned up
    some egg yoke
    quite a fair bit of nice hard parmesan, shredded
    some olive oil
    marinated artichoke hearts
    kalamata olives
    marinated sun-dried tomatoes
    some garlic
    some basil
    some black pepper
    some red onion
    some shiitake mushrooms
    some porcini mushrooms
    some oyster mushrooms
    some "smart" pasta fettuccine
    some plain greek yogurt
    about 3/4 Cup of the pasta/mushroom stock
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Five Guys bacon cheeseburger with let/tom/fried onions and mayo with Cajun fries. O my!
  • runner_chick24
    runner_chick24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A tub of cookie dough and a bunch of ice cream.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    12 McRibs

-or-

Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Pizza with extra Alfredo sauce for dipping the crust...
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bottle of wine, prime rib with fresh horse radish, loaded baked potato, sourdough bread with butter, salad with blue cheese and cheese cake for dessert
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Snow crab and butter...
  • ethanajs
    ethanajs Posts: 6
    Options
    Beer, tons and tons of beer. Does it include no hangovers?
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pizza with loads and loads of cheese :smooched:
    Or a huge barbecue feast
    Or M&M's

Gosh
    OR ALL THREE :happy:
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    A deep dish meat lover's pizza washed down with a monster lol
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A chicken chimichanga with salsa and chips from a small restaurant near my old college campus. And lots of frozen margaritas.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Anything from this place...

lounge-and-bar.jpg

Specifically this...

CIMG5779.jpg