Hot

Options
13»

Replies

• Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    72 and sunny, worked out, trying to figure out what to do. Maybe sit on the deck beside my non-pool with my non-view of the ocean

That's just non-fun
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    I'm from Georgia and its hot as you know what. But I'm enjoying this sunshine. Trying to maintain this tan. What are you all doing to enjoy yourselves today?

Been 115+ degrees all weekend and this week.

Still get out for tennis though.

SCHHHHHHHWWWWEEEEETY!

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I was in AZ a couple of weeks ago, it was really flipping hot there.

Here in SW, VA it's in the low 90's... which is hot for us.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    It's been perfect here. High 70s low 80s sunshine, breeze. I'm sure we'll get the blazing heat soon. Enjoying it while I can.

The secret for AZ is, people come and see how hot it is, but really...that is only for a few months out of the year. From Sept/Oct through May/June it is awesome.

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    It's been perfect here. High 70s low 80s sunshine, breeze. I'm sure we'll get the blazing heat soon. Enjoying it while I can.

The secret for AZ is, people come and see how hot it is, but really...that is only for a few months out of the year. From Sept/Oct through May/June it is awesome.

And it's a dry heat...not like Florida, where it's been in the upper 90s and disgustingly humid every day followed by thunderstorms in the evening. You would think the rain would cool things off. You'd be wrong.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    It's really only somewhat dry. Monsoons start this month and humidity is way up with those temps. The dry heat is only early in the summer. :/
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    0vcytj0qva4r.jpg

Went for a run. It is 96 here need to stay hydrated!!!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm from Georgia and its hot as you know what. But I'm enjoying this sunshine. Trying to maintain this tan. What are you all doing to enjoy yourselves today?

Hey... I'm from Georgia too. Been trying to run and walk my dog early in the morning or late at night when it's not so hot. During the day.... Pool or lake time.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    pmm7692 wrote: »

Hey... I'm from Georgia too. Been trying to run and walk my dog early in the morning or late at night when it's not so hot. During the day.... Pool or lake time.

Yea this Georgia heat and humidity is no joke!
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Not too bad in NJ today!