Starting Monday! & looking for determined friends around 180-200lb

Options

Replies

• mimimissie975
    mimimissie975 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'2 shortie and I dont really have a problem with my weight since 106 lb is quite reasonable for my age and size. I'm bothered by the bit of fat around my stomach though so I'm planning to lose some weight and gain some muscle. Im 30% fat and I'm aiming to become 25%. Add me and lets motivate each other!
  • GemmieH
    GemmieH Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm look for all the motivation I can get. I'm 5'10" and 175. I'm looking to get to 150. Would be great if you guys could add me.
  • cshel1979
    cshel1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Add me as well please I'm looking to loose about 35-40 lbs and definitely need the motivation and support system
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone feel free to add me. I started at 286 pounds a few years ago, got down to 230, started slacking and went back up to my current weight of 253. My goal is 190, 63 pounds to go.
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I actually started on Monday. And find community and success stories to be so inspirational! Look forward to sharing and caring.
    My stats:
    Weight: 184.6 (on Monday 6/29/15)
    Goal: 140
    Height: 5'5
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Our goals are almost the same. 5'3", 188 lbs and I wanna get to 130-140. We can be friends if you like.
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Added >:)
  • tatbrat99
    tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me! We have similar goals!
  • TraceyHlucky
    TraceyHlucky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!

Looking to lose 40 pounds overall. Currently at 198 & would like to lose around 5-10 pounds/month. Would love some friends to keep me motivated!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Bump! I'm 2 weeks in
  • ineedachange185
    ineedachange185 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I weigh 178 and want the same goals as you and I need friends on here to turn to. I am a mother of three and work full time.
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added :)
  • JosephineJClark
    JosephineJClark Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm a student to recently just had a baby I'm 5ft6 currently weighing 174lbs lost 16lbs without exercise after having my baby. To get to my goal weight I've got another 20lbs to lose. I'm from the UK England :)
  • JoJoGingerGo
    JoJoGingerGo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Our goals are pratically the same! I lost 30lbs on here a few years ago and hopefully with motivational cheer squads, this time we can both do better :smiley:
  • DragonStar2015
    DragonStar2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I am 190.8 and I'm working on getting down to 140 as well. Would love the extra support!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Similar stats here - sending a friend request :)
  • karenwarkentin
    karenwarkentin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this for the first time and have the same goal - 177lb and aiming for 150lb (seems small but I've been trying for a very long time). Any support would be great!
  • corriebenedict
    corriebenedict Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    36 year old Female, 5 ft 10' 189 lbs dying to hit 170. Could use all the help and motivation I can get!