Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile: :smooched:

Bring it on Wed!

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooo in. Looking forward to only my 2nd challange.....these really motivate you and I thank you for them......I know I am not all that long into trying to be healthy (about 2 1/12 months)... but these challanges keep it fresh and remotivate you because lets face it....after awhile the same old becomes boring.....THANKS again!!:smile:
  • Sweetheart6lk
    Options
    This is my first challenge and IM IN!!! great idea to get over the mid-week hump!!
  • alayawyndham
    Options
    Count me in!
  • SonyaW
    SonyaW Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I am in!!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am with you Timbo! The challenges help to shake things up a bit! Glad to have you back dear! Let's kick it tomorrow!:wink:

OK alaya...consider yourself counted in! Put those tennies out tonight so you hop into them first thing for your first workout!:bigsmile:

Sweetheart: make your day a great one tomorrow girl! Drink plenty of H2O. Be sure to measure it so you don't underestimate like I tend to do! Fill that pitcher up tonight and get it in the fridge! You will need it after that first workout in the A.M! Have a good one!:drinker:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I am in!!!!

Great Sonya! See ya here tomorrow! Check in and let us know how it is going girle!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in again! :drinker:

Couldn't do it without you kin! Work it girl! :happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    In and on, called in to work tomorrow. Doing SKW today, burned over 1000 cals doing the super express power walk and boosted walking with weights. 96 ounces of water so far.:drinker: Lets see what else I can do!

Work it Ladies!
  • narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in and ready for tomorrow!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    400+ more calories burned. I am whupped and off to bed. Have a great SKW all!!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'll be cycling and Shredding tomorrow, so I'm so it!!! :drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in I have been haveing some pretty unhealthly days lately between caia being sick and the hubby I kinda forgot about my slef. But the hubby better so now I have help with Caia and she doing somewhat better but not 100% yet. I will do my best I will at least eat right and get drunk on H2O. See you all in the latter A.M.
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm in!
  • timbotina
    Options
    Morning, ready for the challange, off to work!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good Morning!

Off to a good start here, Raisin Bran and skim for bkf. Treadmill for the first workout and Shred for the 2nd! Have my water chillin and ready to chug it down. Will be sooooooo careful to log every cal and find other things to keep me busy and out of the kitchen. Am planning on doing some organizing around the house today. Have a great day all! :heart:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Happy Skinny Wednesday all! I got up this morning & started off with my belly dancing workout! I did a new one today that was mainly focused on the hips & abs, and :noway: WOW :noway: my hips are killing me after that! Quite the workout!

I did a quick walk on my morning break, and just came in from walking during my entire lunch. Finally its a gorgeous, sunny, NON-RAINY day here in Iowa/Illinois! (I work in IA & live in IL)

I have one more walk planned for this afternoon's break, then its off to Zumba class right after work! :bigsmile:

Hope everyone is getting their SKINNY on! :happy:

I'll check in later tonight!

Kelly
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I would like to join......the water is never a problem for me, I drink ice water all day at work (love those thermal cups with the straws) so I'm always over on my water.
    Double the exercise will be a challenge since I shredded this morning before work...but maybe I'll just take the puppy for a long walk....
    I do log everything I eat so that part is covered...
    Will let you know tomorrow how I do....
  • timbotina
    Options
    Half way there, 599 calories walking/running at the track, 8 glasses of water, ..hope to go swimming with the kids after supper, and for the hard part...no eating after supper (we eat early around 4:30 pm here so nothing after that is really hard for me)... :sad:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hey timbo....get some sugar free hot cocoa. That is a nice evening treat for about 50 cals. It is helpful if you have trouble not eating after supper. You are doing just great! :flowerforyou:

I had a good one! Skinny Wed accomplished. Focused on getting that water in. 15 cups so far....still drinking! :drinker: Treadmill and a walk this evening. I will Shred tomorrow. I also helped clean out the garage. Man was it hot! Hope I sweat a bucket! Ate light for supper and was under my cals. All in all.....a pretty good day!