Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Hot cocoa sounds like a good idea.....and did okay for challange today---went to track and swimming, finished #11 8oz glass water (can do a couple more before bed I think) but since we eat early 430 pm , I am going to have to have a little snack -- so I am having 4 oz. almond milk and a banana....not a total loss, so I am counting this as a good challange!:happy:
  • narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I burned 789 calories with 125 minutes of cardio:wink:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Got my Zumba class done! So I ended up just shy of burning 1000 calories today! I would have liked to hit that, but I'm just too pooped after Zumba!

An old friend who just moved back in town from California was up at the local bar & keeps texting me to come up there, but I'm so tired I had to turn him down. My neighbor/coworker went for her evening walk & asked me to go as well...and again I turned that down too.

I'm going to turn in early tonight. Its almost 10 and Im normally up till midnight, but not tonight. Gotta get some rest so I can recharge & be ready for belly dancing at 6am! Have a good one all & see you on the Skinny Saturday! :happy:

Kelly
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Did two miles with Leslie Sansone this morning & did my weight training, too. 10 8oz glasses of water. Thanks for the challenge. I needed it.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    My Skinny Wednesday was an epic failure :laugh: It started out fine, but then I went out to dinner with family in from out of town. I ended up not working out at all and went over on calories. I'm going to work hard to have a Skinny Thursday, Friday, AND, of course, Saturday! :tongue:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Don't consider that a failure...there are times you have to have a little extra or not get in as much exercise.....reward yourself for the times you are right on key....anyway great way to say you will just kick it up the next couple days!! It all works out in the end!! And treating yourself once in a while keeps you going!!
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    did my "shred" before work....walked at lunch and walked the puppy after work.....
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Did my skinny Wednesday on Tuesday. Good thing! Got really skinny on Wednesday. Came down with the stomach flu Tuesday night and was sick thru Wed and still not feeling so great today. Onward and upward!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Don't consider that a failure...there are times you have to have a little extra or not get in as much exercise.....reward yourself for the times you are right on key....anyway great way to say you will just kick it up the next couple days!! It all works out in the end!! And treating yourself once in a while keeps you going!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I'm in!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm in!

Blues fan? :smile: