Replies

• iamtahicha
    iamtahicha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very Nice Job!!
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And so kind of you to offer help to other people. This puts a smile on my face :)
    Way to go!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, great job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Great job, babe. You look fantastic and so much happier :] I can't wait 'til I'm close to 100 lost!
  • ellebella575
    ellebella575 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job. You look great. Can't wait to see pics of when you reach your goal. Keep it up...it's inspiring and motivating!!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I admire your dedication. I think you have a very bright future ahead :)
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look fantastic :)
  • ajsmommy824
    ajsmommy824 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you for making the change and for accomplishing some goals!!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    miaa0308 wrote: »
    Today marks exactly one year since I started my weight loss efforts. I began because I was fed up of being held back by my body. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what I had grew up to be. I felt uncomfortable constantly and was adamant my life would be drastically improved if I was smaller and fitter.

I was right!

Start Weight: 302lbs/137kg
    Current Weight:185lbs/84kg
    Total lost in 1 year: 117lbs/53kg
    I am female, 22 years old, 5’6”.

Before:
    0t0wln7imdie.png

Now:
    i8t0xr1qx116.png

1uqz5raycg0z.png

I still have around 14kgs to go before I reach my goal weight, but I’m really happy with the progress I’ve made in just one year.

I’ve lost the weight through calorie counting (around 1300 cals a day) and focusing on a high protein diet, drinking at least 3 litres of (flavoured) water every day, and exercising. Mostly, I swim. In fact – I’ve swam 13,202 lengths since I started!

I don’t claim to have a particularly ‘clean’ diet. I eat a packet of crisps and a ‘low fat/healthy living’ chocolate yoghurt every day, but I make sensible choices and prioritise making my lifestyle sustainable and not depriving myself.

I am very happy to offer help or support to anyone who wants it – you can drop me a message on here or email me at miaa030892@gmail.com

If I can do it, anyone can!

Awesome job.
    You look great!!!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! So inspiring!!!
  • kNEWBrenda
    kNEWBrenda Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is so great. Proud is a word that should be yours to claim
  • Rabin
    Rabin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, it looks like you want from a 28 year old to an 18 year old.
  • miaa0308
    miaa0308 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your comments :) you're all so inspiring and keep me motivated! X
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! So very proud of you and thanks so much for sharing your story and photos! What an inspiration!
  • pznatti
    pznatti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! You are so inspiring! I love that you're feeling better and finding life to be better now that you're getting healthy!
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • Fitness_110
    Fitness_110 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress pics! Well done
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What amazing dedication and discipline you devoted to your self. You're one strong beautiful woman! Celebrate!!!!!
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Amazing work you've done. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!