100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options
kents555
kents555 Posts: 317 Member
I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Replies

• MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you girl!! I've been on this for 29 days. Down 10lbs...90 more to go!
  • kents555
    Options
    Well done, that's amazing work!! Let's do it!!
  • monserrat411
    monserrat411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Here with you girls!
  • macr0babe
    macr0babe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I had 100 pounds to lose post-pregnancy. Since joining MFP, I have about 40 pounds to go!
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend. After reading my profile, feel free to send me a friend request, if you'd like to. Thanks, Larry
  • MissLexiS
    MissLexiS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! adding you now
  • kents555
    Options
    macr0babe wrote: »
    Just sent you a request. I had 100 pounds to lose post-pregnancy. Since joining MFP, I have about 40 pounds to go!

Wow!! That's something to be so proud of. Had my baby girl 6 months ago today so am extra in awe.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hey add me. I lost 85lbs 8 years ago, its creeping back up and i would like to lose about 25lbs now. Im all about exercises that help lift, tone and firm the body. :)
  • gythachapman
    gythachapman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Y'all should add me! I'm on the road to try and lose 40+ lbs! I need a lot of motivational help.
  • kents555
    Options
    ChantalGG wrote: »
    Hey add me. I lost 85lbs 8 years ago, its creeping back up and i would like to lose about 25lbs now. Im all about exercises that help lift, tone and firm the body. :)

Sounds good to me, request sent :smiley:
  • original_mommy_monster
    Options
    I just had a baby a month ago.. Got 28 lbs to lose!! I'll add :)
  • kents555
    Options
    I just had a baby a month ago.. Got 28 lbs to lose!! I'll add :)

Congratulations on your new baby! :smiley:
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I have 85 to loose. This is day 4 for me. I log daily, feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!! :)
  • shan11180
    shan11180 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You're definitely ahead of me on the losing end of it!! :smile: I put my goal down as 60 lbs because I was afraid it would be way too intimidating if I put the end goal down!! Feel free to add me, all! I love having new friends to support and support me!!
  • kents555
    Options
    shan11180 wrote: »
    You're definitely ahead of me on the losing end of it!! :smile: I put my goal down as 60 lbs because I was afraid it would be way too intimidating if I put the end goal down!! Feel free to add me, all! I love having new friends to support and support me!!

Have added you, here to support and encourage as much as possible. :smile:
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • kents555
    Options
    Add

Have added you :)
  • kents555
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    I have 85 to loose. This is day 4 for me. I log daily, feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!! :)

How is your first week going so far? :)
  • Smile2day33
    Smile2day33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you . Feel free to add me it's day three off my journey .