100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya☺ Good luck it is achievable believe me I lost 75 before kids. Need to loose again. Add me for support I could use it myself!!

Have added you. Here to help :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Mara_83 wrote: »
    Hello! You're doing great so far!

I lost a little over 50 pounds, but have put 10 back on in the past few months. I need help getting myself back in gear.LOL I'm aiming to lose 90 pounds. I would appreciate the support and would love to help support others. Sending a friend request. :smile:

Well done you have done a great job so far. I think it's all about focusing on one pound at a time!! Always looking forward ;)
  • amc29
    amc29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lost 50lbs with WW, hit a wall so changing it up trying LCHF! Feel free to add me! B)
  • CarrieElizabethA
    CarrieElizabethA Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 40lb loss! You're off to a great start! I log in daily, feel free to add me!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I needed to loose 120lbs to get to goal weight; I'm halfway there!! Feel free to hit me up!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I will add you
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am rejoining as of today … I have tried a couple times to lose the weight, but used to work crazy hours and not take care of myself at all … now, new job, new goals, new commitment towards myself :) I also need to lose 100 lbs .. I know will not be an easy or short journey, but I am actually looking forward to it! Feel free to add me!
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey there!! I needed to loose 120lbs to get to goal weight; I'm halfway there!! Feel free to hit me up!

Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. How did you go about it?? :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Hello! I am rejoining as of today … I have tried a couple times to lose the weight, but used to work crazy hours and not take care of myself at all … now, new job, new goals, new commitment towards myself :) I also need to lose 100 lbs .. I know will not be an easy or short journey, but I am actually looking forward to it! Feel free to add me!

Hey happy girl, I know exactly how you feel! Have added you, and can't wait to see how well you get on.
  • Rem114
    Rem114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I have to lose 86 pounds; have lost 3 since going on MFP last week. Can I join here too?
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great job! 29 pounds so far demonstrates the dedication required to reach any goal you set. Keep up the great work!
  • StrengthBeyondStrength
    Options
    I had to lose a total of 120 pounds. I've been on MFP for 2 weeks now and lost 6.5 pounds. 113.5 to go!
  • rodyazwill93
    rodyazwill93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 45! Today is my first day. I'll add you!
  • kents555
    Options
    Rem114 wrote: »
    Hey there... I have to lose 86 pounds; have lost 3 since going on MFP last week. Can I join here too?

Of course, have added you :smile:
  • kents555
    Options

Good luck, hope your first day goes well.
  • kents555
    Options
    I had to lose a total of 120 pounds. I've been on MFP for 2 weeks now and lost 6.5 pounds. 113.5 to go!

I have sent you an invite. Congrats on the loss so far. That's amazing for only two weeks.
  • kents555
    Options
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    Great job! 29 pounds so far demonstrates the dedication required to reach any goal you set. Keep up the great work!

Thanks For your support John.
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I have lost almost 50 pounds, but still have around 100 to go! Friends and support are always appreciated :)
  • kents555
    Options
    lindsykaye wrote: »
    Feel free to add me.. I have lost almost 50 pounds, but still have around 100 to go! Friends and support are always appreciated :)

Absolutely agree. Have just added you. You have done some amazing work so far!! :smile:
  • chrissyjo1011
    chrissyjo1011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me