100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• anasvitlii
    anasvitlii Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    11 pounds to lose, add me, happy to help or motivate you girls :)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    mwetzel394 wrote: »
    kents555 wrote: »
    I'm right there with you. I've been struggling with my weight for a few years now, and have managed to let it slip away. I am now 300lbs and am ready to lose 130lbs and feel like myself again! Add me. I'd love to follow along in your foot steps!

Let's do this together! :smile:

Kent you should start a group?

How would I do that?? :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    anasvitlii wrote: »
    11 pounds to lose, add me, happy to help or motivate you girls :)

Thanks, have added you. :smiley:
  • dawn71uk
    dawn71uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

• dawn71uk
    dawn71uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 90 to looses go for it . Lost 10 already last 7 weeks
    Add me!! I have 50 to 70lbs to lose.. Lets get it done!! :smile:

Agreed, let's do it!!

• jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 90 lbs. Current weight loss is 47 lbs! Feel free to add me. I am an everyday logger:)
  • KassieRose_13
    KassieRose_13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have about 80lbs that I would like to eliminate and I'm so ready to begin.
  • PhilipEvans1979
    PhilipEvans1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100bs, Sounds about right. ive only lost 2 lb so far but managed to run my first mile without stopping in years.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've lost 110 pounds, with about 20-25 more tho go. You can add me if you'd like. Always willing to help and encourage others on this journey.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm ready. Add me
  • Rach2054
    Rach2054 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat (although I would love to lose more!) I sent you a request! :) Good luck and let's keep in touch and keep one another accountable!
  • HarleyQuinn34
    HarleyQuinn34 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to lose- it seems overwhelming when I look at it as a whole- so i focus on small goals. I started June 1st and my first goal is to lose 10 lbs- i'm down 6 lbs right now :)

for me and my husband it's a permanent lifestyle change to be healthier and more active
  • kents555
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 90 lbs. Current weight loss is 47 lbs! Feel free to add me. I am an everyday logger:)

Well done, that'such a great result. Adding you now ;)
  • kents555
    Options
    I would love to join! I have about 80lbs that I would like to eliminate and I'm so ready to begin.

Let's do it! :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    100bs, Sounds about right. ive only lost 2 lb so far but managed to run my first mile without stopping in years.

That's amazing, I am no where near being able to run a mile so am very envious
  • kents555
    Options
    I've lost 110 pounds, with about 20-25 more tho go. You can add me if you'd like. Always willing to help and encourage others on this journey.

Have added you. Thank you so much for your support.
  • kents555
    Options
    Rach2054 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat (although I would love to lose more!) I sent you a request! :) Good luck and let's keep in touch and keep one another accountable!

Her
    Rach2054 wrote: »

Here to send some support your way whenever you need it.
  • kents555
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to lose- it seems overwhelming when I look at it as a whole- so i focus on small goals. I started June 1st and my first goal is to lose 10 lbs- i'm down 6 lbs right now :)

for me and my husband it's a permanent lifestyle change to be healthier and more active

Totally agree. It's a marathon not a sprint!!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to get rid of too. I lost about 50 then again 30 of it back when May of last year I bought my first home, my dad passed away unexpectedly, my step dad passed away somewhat expectedly and I graduated nursing school. It was a crazy time. But I'm back and staying with it this time! Feel free to add
  • kents555
    Options
    linsey0689 wrote: »
    I have about 100 pounds to get rid of too. I lost about 50 then again 30 of it back when May of last year I bought my first home, my dad passed away unexpectedly, my step dad passed away somewhat expectedly and I graduated nursing school. It was a crazy time. But I'm back and staying with it this time! Feel free to add

You should be totally proud of yourself that you have come through the other side and have your head in the game again. You can definitely do this!!