Do ItWorks wraps really work?

Options
Does any one have an opinion about these It Works wraps i keep hearing about? Is it really worth doing in the long run? Or just in instant gratification that fizzles out and an inevitable money pit?

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Money pit.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Long run? No. They don't work for anything meaningful.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    No. It is a fizzly money pit.

My consulting fee is 50% of whatever you would have spent on the wraps.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    It doesn't.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My best friend sells them. So I tried them. I've seen some crazy pictures but definitely didn't have results like that. I did, however, have a very soft skin on my belly! I also, feel like it did somehow help with the appearance of stretch marks but a good lotion or cocoa butter might do that same thing.

Don't tell my friend, but I wouldn't buy them! I actually still have one sitting in my bathroom closet.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    does'nt work at all (Tried 4x times)
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    Money pit.
    yap

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    no, they don't.

eat in a calorie deficit and save your money...

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I did, however, have a very soft skin on my belly! I also, feel like it did somehow help with the appearance of stretch marks but a good lotion or cocoa butter might do that same thing.

cosign

Save your money and splurge on a really nice lotion if you want softer skin. Nothing except a calorie deficit will cause you to lose weight.

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    for 24 hrs yep they do, its temporary, I've used them for special occasions back in the day, total waste of money though!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these naysayers, OP. I used an ItWorks wrap and it totally helped me achieve my goals. I bought a nice salmon filet on Sunday, intending to grill it up that night, but I hit a snag in my plans. I used an ItWorks wrap and sealed the filet up nice and tight. Last night, I opened it to see if I could still grill it. Fresh as the day I bought it!

ItWorks...

Brian-Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-Anchorman.gif
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Its a mlm scam. Dont waste your time or money
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Don't listen to these naysayers, OP. I used an ItWorks wrap and it totally helped me achieve my goals. I bought a nice salmon filet on Sunday, intending to grill it up that night, but I hit a snag in my plans. I used an ItWorks wrap and sealed the filet up nice and tight. Last night, I opened it to see if I could still grill it. Fresh as the day I bought it!

ItWorks...

Wait. The expert is here! I have a question! Doesn't rubbing Peeps on cellulite help, or is that just a rumor?

:D
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

ItWorks...

LOL! Love it!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Does any one have an opinion about these It Works wraps i keep hearing about? Is it really worth doing in the long run? Or just in instant gratification that fizzles out and an inevitable money pit?

I think you know by now.....

005.JPG
    not.jpg
    work.jpg

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

ItWorks...

Wait. The expert is here! I have a question! Doesn't rubbing Peeps on cellulite help, or is that just a rumor?

Rubbing? No. You've got to melt them and coat the liquid over the trouble spot. It's called the Peeps Smoother Formula and I cover the steps to making it in my upcoming book, The 10-Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Using Peeps For Non-Cleansing Purposes: What Do You Use To Clean Molten Marshmallow And Is This A 1st Or 2nd Degree Burn?.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It works to lighten your wallet.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    N-O. No.

The word of the day is NO.