Why do women say...

Options

Replies

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah. It actually is a feeling. I know when I'm vibing with someone and when I'm not.
  • shrinkingletters
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's a survival instinct that women have had no choice but to master. She's trying to decline your advances while minimizing her risk of being murdered, a constant concern for the fairer sex throughout the course of human history. This is accomplished by cleverly instilling feelings of confusion and doubt in the unwanted suitor.

Also this, particularly if she believes she's made her disinterest clear in other ways and suspects you may not be picking up on the hints.
  • ritatinglelewis
    ritatinglelewis Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, God makes no mistakes. Sounds like she was a waste of your precious time and you deserve much, much better. Go out and find YOUR BOO! ;)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    takes a woman 7 seconds after a seeing a man to know if she is attracted or not. You missed during those 7 seconds, not your fault.

It only takes me 7 seconds to know if I'm attracted or not as well. If I am, I do what's called the "up-tuck"
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I've always personally took it as meaning, 'You smell, you need to get a tan, and may god have mercy on your soul'. I've been told I'm a bit of a pessimist though.

71qARK3n06L._SL1500_.jpg
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've always personally took it as meaning, 'You smell, you need to get a tan, and may god have mercy on your soul'. I've been told I'm a bit of a pessimist though.

71qARK3n06L._SL1500_.jpg

ross-spray-tan-sunless.jpg

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    WarDamnJay wrote: »

71qARK3n06L._SL1500_.jpg

ross-spray-tan-sunless.jpg

tumblr_nq1tjhcqV31smetdzo3_250.gif
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    She's just not that into you bro. :(
  • shrinkingletters
    Options

Yeah, honestly. It's as simple as that, and when you accept that no one owes you an explanation for why they're not into you, it gets easier to move past it.

I've been shot down and rejected, I definitely don't jump straight into whining about "why do men say..." when it was just individual instances. Each gender isn't some kind of hive mind.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options

Yeah, honestly. It's as simple as that, and when you accept that no one owes you an explanation for why they're not into you, it gets easier to move past it.

I've been shot down and rejected, I definitely don't jump straight into whining about "why do men say..." when it was just individual instances. Each gender isn't some kind of hive mind.

Yeah and I think it's a very nice way to reject someone too. Some people can be so harsh... :#
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Yeah and I think it's a very nice way to reject someone too. Some people can be so harsh... :#

Sometimes the nice way does not work. So what is the next option from there?

• WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Restraining Order!!!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    I've actually never been rejected. Sorry I couldn't be more help OP.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    WarDamnJay wrote: »

Restraining Order!!!

I feel that is still a nice way. Some words can cut.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options

You can ignore him, block him, tell him in a harsher way that you're not interested, or do all 3. Not my fault if he doesn't get the hint.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

So, you have Not been attending the hive mind meetings? Shameful. LOL

And @incogneato : I officially reject you. Officially.

• _incogNEATo_
    Options

Still haven't officially been rejected because you spelled my name wrong. I'm kind of hurt though, because I thought you knew me better than that.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Why do women say, I feel we are not compatible without even communicating? I didn't know compatibilty was a feeling. :D

She may be high maintenance? Or she is after a specific thing ie: money, or status? Or a certain look... Maybe she likes a man with one leg shorter than the other!... Or she's clearly saying she's not interested but in a nicer way? but honestly I've never heard anyone say that! Lol ;p

One of my legs is shorter than the others. This often doesn't get much attention from the ladies.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    it means she is much 'nicer' than i am

i just say no

• shrinkingletters
    Options
    I've actually never been rejected. Sorry I couldn't be more help OP.

The first rule of Hive Club is you don't talk about Hive Club.

And the second rule...