emdeesea wrote: »
    It means she's not interested.

The "why" doesn't really matter.

Yup.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It means she's not attracted to you and you need to leave her alone. Sorry, dude.

It may also mean that she thinks it's creepy that your profile picture is so blurred. She's probably wondering what you're trying to hide and/or why you can't afford a phone with a decent camera on it.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    means something about your game was off. gave her a bad vibe so she bailed.

^^This^^ She doesn't need you to communicate to know shes not interested

yup yup

tumblr_lsknorcvil1qdlkgg.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    It means she's not attracted to you and you need to leave her alone. Sorry, dude.

It may also mean that she thinks it's creepy that your profile picture is so blurred. She's probably wondering what you're trying to hide and/or why you can't afford a phone with a decent camera on it.

GODDAMN! #truthSpitta!!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    She's just not that into you
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You could spend many threads figuring out the subtle context of my gender's verbal cues (good luck!), but whatever the secret meaning she may really feel you're just not compatible (i.e. capable of existing or living together in harmony). Find another and be happy <3
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's a survival instinct that women have had no choice but to master. She's trying to decline your advances while minimizing her risk of being murdered, a constant concern for the fairer sex throughout the course of human history. This is accomplished by cleverly instilling feelings of confusion and doubt in the unwanted suitor.

Evo psych intensifies.
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, women are freakin crazy. Who knows what the h3ll they mean about anything. She was probably busy slipping and sliding on her menstruation juice while she was saying that, am I right?

You are right. :D

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Bump. Best thread on the site.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, women are freakin crazy. Who knows what the h3ll they mean about anything. She was probably busy slipping and sliding on her menstruation juice while she was saying that, am I right?

You are right. :D

Mystery solved.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    its a nicer way to tell you shes not into you and you should leave her alone because youre probably crossing boundaries.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It's not you, it's me.

Do people still say this? I am not proud to admit that I actually used this line once or twice in high school or college. :s

Okay. At first I thought you crossed the line, PANCAKE...because I'm tired and mistakenly read sipping, not slipping. And I was like...what in holy h3ll is he talking about now?

That being said, I agree: women are cray cray. You just have to find the crazy you can tolerate. I mean, c'mon. We women have to put up with different types of *kitten*, so you get off easy with the crazies. hahahaha. :kissing_heart:
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've actually never been rejected. Sorry I couldn't be more help OP.

I reject you.

Now you can be helpful. Please give OP good advice now.

ETA: Lame. @Cindy4FunFit beat me to this and I didn't catch it until AFTER I posted. :hangs head down in shame:
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this thread hasn't devolved into kitten, pancake and train wreck gifs yet.
    Will check back in a few hours...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I've actually never been rejected. Sorry I couldn't be more help OP.

I reject you.

Now you can be helpful. Please give OP good advice now.

ETA: Lame. @Cindy4FunFit beat me to this and I didn't catch it until AFTER I posted. :hangs head down in shame:

Girl, we can team up on the rejection. Plus, he denied my rejection based on wrong name-spelling laws, which I believe applies in both of our states, so I was unable to Officially reject him, but unofficially, oh, heck yeah, it's a done deal. I'm just waiting on paperwork to be processed now. Name correction.

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    Can't believe this thread hasn't devolved into kitten, pancake and train wreck gifs yet.
    Will check back in a few hours...

Move on POF style. How do you post kitten gifs