Panty mishap at the gym

Options
13»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    karennuble wrote: »
    Nope knickers I have had on all day on a hot day not sexy at all , had to peal them of my *kitten* and girls bits when home , these knickers have been on since early had a fair few farts in them and juice from my girls bit

Why are British women like this

ukiou4z5runy.gif

I'm sorry but what!? British women are like what?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    How can sweaty dirty knickers that have been up my *kitten* all day be sexy

let it go... or someone's gonna call troll.

Too late. Two threads, about the same yoga pants and embarrassing gym situations with this one being overtly graphic? I'm definitely calling troll/s.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Nope knickers I have had on all day on a hot day not sexy at all , had to peal them of my *kitten* and girls bits when home , these knickers have been on since early had a fair few farts in them and juice from my girls bit

ukiou4z5runy.gif

Sly?
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    I am thankful I don't have to worry about these things being a guy and just wearing shorts to workout but I do feel for you.

Oh I don't know about that...I've seen some wardrobe malfunctions from men at the gym LOL

The worst was the elderly man in yoga class who was wearing short and loose fitting jogging shorts. Yes, in downward dog there was far too much exposed. *cringe*
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    and this is why I generally wear the long style basketball shorts that go close to my knees to the gym....
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »

Back when I was a youngster, my mother told me, if you're going to say something disgusting, don't.

Like.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    About The grey pants/shorts thing, yeah don't wear grey. I didn't even think of it until I saw a woman at the gym a few days ago wearing skin tight tights and crop top, looked great until I saw her from back on, The crotch sweat was really, really noticeable
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Oh sh&t I'm at the gym right now on the exercise bike wearing grey tights!

After getting off the bike 40 minutes later, I headed straight to the washroom to see if I had a problem... very glad I was wearing bikinis, if you looked close enough, you could see the sweat line below my VPLs. I can imagine it would have been more noticeable up higher on the derriere.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

ukiou4z5runy.gif

Too much bodily function information. I live in Florida and I have neighbors who are expats and they go on like toddlers being toilet trained. I thought it was just them, but then I overheard a horrific conversation at a bar one night. Now this one.

I'm starting to form a stereotype of y'all.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Oh that is way TMI....
  • helenfirth13
    helenfirth13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that finds this oddly sexy? Just sayin...
    Yep my partner loves panty lines tight leggings and sweaty knickers lots of sniffing and sex after a work out