• blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Burpees and tricep extensions grrr
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    What are some of the workouts you do that can be so intense and uncomfortable, yet you just love the results that you get from them. You actually dread doing them but you know that they have to be done in order to get that definition. Mine are weighted plank rows (on the floor in a pushup position) and of course, burpees. These exercises are grueling but they have yielded great results. The weighted plank rows have developed my shoulders in ways I could never have imagined.

• hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    NO PAIN ,,,, NO GAIN , right, is so so true
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    Squats. Hate them. Dead lifts loathe them. Unfortunately it's a necessary evil, cause...dat *kitten*.

that's what I'm talking about. :)

• 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do a class called Body Blast, devised by my PT, it's a 45 minute circuit/HIIT class and is BRUTAL with a capital BRUTAL.
  • tspencer824
    tspencer824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Single leg anything.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    1971MLJ wrote: »
    I do a class called Body Blast, devised by my PT, it's a 45 minute circuit/HIIT class and is BRUTAL with a capital BRUTAL.

Maybe our pt's are related lol. Mine is an evil warlord from planet ouch. I'm sure of it. But geez I love her workouts. She is amazing to watch when she's lifting
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    knee-to-elbow push ups, rear delt raises, pilates... ugh!