Show me your before & during/after pictures!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kadkinson199
    kadkinson199 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kr75 wrote: »
    0cwny1xxk8zg.jpeg
    Before & after

Amazing! I can't help but notice that your stretchable are hardly noticeable now. I hope I can get the same results when I'm done.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShaGetFit23
    ShaGetFit23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    rre5uewgn4jn.jpg

First pic is Feb 2014 last is October 2014 went from 221-147 jus had another baby two months ago need to lose 40lbs but I know I can do it again.
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    kr75 wrote: »
    0cwny1xxk8zg.jpeg
    Before & after

wow amazing transformation. would you please share how you did it in terms of food and exercise and how tall are you ... truly an inspiration!
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic!
  • kingjabou
    kingjabou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Took some time but 115lbs to date, but still a work in progress!

mh2p9gor6lob.jpg
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brrrycicle
    brrrycicle Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    From 215-187lbs. Did it all with this app and running every so often. Looking to lose another 12lbs.

diia6x29k0f1.jpg
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ddw1boviti4c.jpeg
    Before
    ig3iw1mvccyn.jpeg
    During
    u4we5nfsrg6p.jpeg
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Posted this on a couple threads today, but here I figure it's my "during" comparison, since I plan to get to 135.

Not much to report after 8 months.. but then again I didn't stick to anything very regular over that time period. I took the "before" photos (150lbs) because I was about to start 6 weeks of a work assignment that was very physically demanding and everyone else in my office said they dropped a bunch of weight doing it. I of course didn't get that benefit because in my mind i justified eating way more because of the physical activity. I took "after" photos today because I'm 5lbs down (145lbs)--which doesn't sound like that much, and i wanted to see if it was easier to view a difference by placing the photos side-by-side.
    Apologies for the difference in lighting... I moved since last June and couldn't replicate the same sunlight...06actykn5qwg.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!