Mean Private Messages

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    You look more flirty in your profile photo, which could attract PUAs, AKA, scum of the earth:

http://attractionwiki.com/attraction-guides/pua-negs/

All PUAs are losers. Not all losers are PUAs.

Lol you sound like you been approach by a lot of these PUAs that claim all women are in a box and almost the same routine can work on any girl.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    wahoowad wrote: »
    send me one, I'll send you one back

Example of neg? ^^^

You're pretty for a fat girl.
    You look good in that dress for someone of your size.
    You look good for a girl with muscle.

Etc...
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    No, I never have. I would find it hilarious and troll the hell out of them though. Like if guy ever asked for nudes I'd send d1ck pix. I would have to think of something equally as ridiculous for the mean PMs.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    I haven't received one yet... And please don't start now thanks lol
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I haven't received any either.... but feel free to start
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Nope, never.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Yes, many times. Usually because I've expressed some sort of bluntly honest or otherwise "unpopular" opinion in the forums. They say all kinds of nasty things as if I might possibly care what they think. Ha ha!

But for the most part, the random stranger PM's are generally commenting on my username. And some of them really crack me up.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    The only one I got was someone felt the need to tell me that I would lose more weight if I didn't eat snacks. No *kitten* sherlock, but I like snacks. Oh, the hazards of an open food diary. I didn't know this person and hadn't asked for advice on weight loss. I'm doing ok. Although if you happen to look today it wasn't one of my finer days.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    yup i have
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Don't let it upset you sweetie. It is just a random stranger with nothing better to do with their time.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure all my received messages have been super-nice... either that, or they're incredibly sarcastic. Sometimes I don't know the difference.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look more flirty in your profile photo, which could attract PUAs, AKA, scum of the earth:

Ach, get outta here with that Red Pill bullsh*t. *kitten* field? Losing frame? Women want to be dominated?

Sigh.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I had a guy join, add me as a friend, make fun of me for having a "pig nose" (which I wasn't embarrassed about until now), and then make fun of me for being fat. Apparently he just joined to harass women. He would find women with physical flaws and after adding them as a friend, harassed them about it.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Lol you sound like you been approach by a lot of these PUAs that claim all women are in a box and almost the same routine can work on any girl.

Many, many, many PUAs. Battin' outta your league, boys.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    Yes, many times. Usually because I've expressed some sort of bluntly honest or otherwise "unpopular" opinion in the forums. They say all kinds of nasty things as if I might possibly care what they think. Ha ha!

But for the most part, the random stranger PM's are generally commenting on my username. And some of them really crack me up.

Your name is awesome. I'm sure they all ask you about the air speed of a swallow....
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    There's a reason I don't have my face. LOL. And a reason I take the most unflattering, grossest possible photo of my body. It's for my inspiration, not for anyone else. And seeing what I hate looking like really helps.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    90% of my friend requests are girls serious about getting fit for that reason. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    No they specifically mentioned my profile pic. Oh well. I guess I'm being a little too thin skinned about it.

While I don't really care what anyone puts as their profile pic, putting up a pic like yours (on the more revealing side) definitely gets some attention, and it gives people ammo to harass if you if they want. I had a photo of me in a bikini and had to take it down because some creep sent me an absolutely disgusting message.