What are your trigger foods?

Options
124»

Replies

• BarbaraR5563
    BarbaraR5563 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    ben and jerrys. I HAVE to eat the whole thing, so I just rarely buy it.beer isnt a food... but ummmm... its definitely a killer on my cals on the weekends!

Can you cut back on the beer? LOL. Can you drink water? I know you are probably laughing but beer puts on weight like crazy! It is famous for beer bellies!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Ice cream,,,,oreos,,,or really any kind of cookie,,,summer sausage !

Yummy to all the above! What do you do....stay away from those foods?

For the most part, I just haven't been able to moderate them , like a 1/2 cup of Ice Cream is one serving, find myself 1/2 cupping the whole 1/2 gallon in one night. Oreos same deal , get the taste in my mouth and a 1/2 hour later just begging for more.

I still eat all the above I just have to keep it away from me for the most part or I get a little crazy. Its easier for me if I just don't see them. Out of sight out of mind for me.
  • BarbaraR5563
    BarbaraR5563 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ice cream,,,,oreos,,,or really any kind of cookie,,,summer sausage !

Yummy to all the above! What do you do....stay away from those foods?

For the most part, I just haven't been able to moderate them , like a 1/2 cup of Ice Cream is one serving, find myself 1/2 cupping the whole 1/2 gallon in one night. Oreos same deal , get the taste in my mouth and a 1/2 hour later just begging for more.

I still eat all the above I just have to keep it away from me for the most part or I get a little crazy. Its easier for me if I just don't see them. Out of sight out of mind for me.

I'm like you there are certain trigger foods where I just cannot STOP. Those foods are no longer in my world. I no longer crave them for the most part. I know I am keeping my weight off because I have found healthier yummy foods to replace them. A lot of sweets that I loved I have turned to fruits and love them. It's mind over matter and your attitude. Sounds like you're getting a handle on this!