jemhh wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    allow me to counteract yopeeps for a moment

johnny-depp-1-jpg.jpg

ahhh.. equanimity restored

I'm surprised to not see any Beyonce thigh gap pic.

Also what's wrong with little Johnny? Are you saying you didn't have a crush on him back then? Or was it the very scene that turned you off? That movie is still legendary for horror fans.

What movie was that?

Johnny with the headphones? If I am correct it was his very first movie ever. (his first major role)The Original Nightmare of Elm Street. I actually bought the whole series on DVD. Not the new ones though. They suck.

tumblr_lu5xk8gugI1qc42hdo1_r1_250.gif

Perfect GIF Stop right before scene got real.

Aha, I have never seen a Nightmare on Elm Street movie and am not up on Johnny Depp factoids.

Well if you like horror watch it. If you are a horror fan I would not believe you. You should watch it under a few conditions to get the full effect.

Watch it right before bedtime at night.

I'm not really a horror fan. I have seen very few horror movies. Like maybe 3 or 4? A couple Friday the 13ths and then Scream. I can't think of any others.

LOL I remember seeing scream 3 the first day it came out with my father. Also saw Dracula 2000 first day it came out with my pops. Now I am and bigger horror fan than he is. Those were probably the first rated R movies I saw with my parents at age 12.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

johnny-depp-1-jpg.jpg

Also what's wrong with little Johnny? Are you saying you didn't have a crush on him back then? Or was it the very scene that turned you off? That movie is still legendary for horror fans.

What movie was that?

Johnny with the headphones? If I am correct it was his very first movie ever. (his first major role)The Original Nightmare of Elm Street. I actually bought the whole series on DVD. Not the new ones though. They suck.

Aha, I have never seen a Nightmare on Elm Street movie and am not up on Johnny Depp factoids.

Well if you like horror watch it. If you are a horror fan I would not believe you. You should watch it under a few conditions to get the full effect.

I'm not really a horror fan. I have seen very few horror movies. Like maybe 3 or 4? A couple Friday the 13ths and then Scream. I can't think of any others.

LOL I remember seeing scream 3 the first day it came out with my father. Also saw Dracula 2000 first day it came out with my pops. Now I am and bigger horror fan than he is. Those were probably the first rated R movies I saw with my parents at age 12.

My mom would not let me watch anything R rated. She didn't even let me see Pretty Woman because it was about a prostitute ha ha. I can remember convincing my dad to rent Silence of the Lambs and then she got mad when we got home from the video store with it.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

johnny-depp-1-jpg.jpg

What movie was that?

My mom would not let me watch anything R rated. She didn't even let me see Pretty Woman because it was about a prostitute ha ha. I can remember convincing my dad to rent Silence of the Lambs and then she got mad when we got home from the video store with it.

For me anything goes expect for a sex scene. I remember watching stir of echos with both my parents. Sex scene follow by pause " time to leave the room." I cannot remember if I was 11 or 12 but still.