Ladies who lift heavy!

Options
124»

Replies

• indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can only aspire to these skills. I would drop the peanut butter on the floor.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I can only aspire to these skills. I would drop the peanut butter on the floor.

Meh. Gotta live dangerously.
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I need more lifting sisters ! It would be a vast improvement from the zero I currently have now xD nice to meet you all :)
  • SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.......mmmmmm.

I've got that side booty soreness today. Does that mean I was doing the curtsey lunges correctly? I'm trying to be easy on my knees until I can get some of this weight off.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I lift weights but don't do 5x5s. I tried and kept throwing out my back on the deadlifts. It could have been form but it also could be the bad arthritis in my lower back. Anyway, I do lift heavy. Have been doing so for over a year with a slight derailment for a few months after my hip replacement.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts are my fave!! Was stalled at 235 for quite a while, deloaded and came back to it now my pr is 245 so I'm super happy with that progress. That's what I like about 5x5 is the steady forward momentum.
  • indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are all lifting rock stars. Wish you all worked out at my gym so that we could beast mode together
  • vickihuk
    vickihuk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    32 here and been lifting for 4 months but want to step it up now I have my confidence and have started seeing results. Please add me as I would love your ideas and support x