Biggest Losers Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• lozinit
    lozinit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rene'. I'd love to get in on this!!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @Iozinit Request accepted! Please can you go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum? Thanks! :)
  • kendalslimmer
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm in the UK, so off to bed I go... I'll approve all further requests tomorrow morning and send out more invites for people who didn't manage to follow the link to the group's forum in my first post (to request one). Night guys!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-losers-team-challenge
  • mpellegrin622
    mpellegrin622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am Melissa and would like to join.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @mpellegrin622 I've sent you an invite - please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!

Okay, really off to bed now... :)
  • meraki78
    meraki78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How and where do I weigh in
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    mandiRN1 wrote: »
    How and where do I weigh in

Go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!

If you don't see the link to the group 'biggest loser team challenge', then you haven't yet accepted your invite. In which case go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then return to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight...

:)
  • JonKinarthy
    JonKinarthy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @kendalslimmer I just missed you. But I've sent a request to join thanks
  • LOVINGCHANGE27
    LOVINGCHANGE27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this challenge & have access to all this encouragement, advice & information...COUNT ME IN....I am a little nervous though..lol
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join for extra support and encouragement
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go another round with this challenge!
  • lloydwells66
    lloydwells66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaccckkkk... ;)
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    All requests approved! :) Please add a starting weight on the group's forum - go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge'. Thanks!

@lloydwells66 That's great! And btw, I love Independence Day! <3
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @amandalola98 Request approved! Please add a starting weight on the group's forum - go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge'. Thanks!
  • kilipati16
    kilipati16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i would love to join this challenge please :) also still learning how to use app. Look foward to us all motivating eachother and loosing weight
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @kilipati16 Invitation sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add you starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    ^^bump^^
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    If not too late I would like to join pls
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm tat. Can I join?