Replies

• mommee23tan
    mommee23tan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thinking this is just what I need, add me please. Amy
  • bey02
    bey02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this? Sounds like a great motivator!
  • prettyispain
    prettyispain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The 10 week Biggest Losers Team Challenge starts up again this Thursday (2nd July), when our starting weight thread will open on the group's forum. Teams and challenges will then be announced Monday (6th July). To join our group please leave a comment below AND request membership here:

We are looking for members who:

1) Will 'weigh-in' on a weekly basis.
    2) Want to participate in weekly challenges, as set by their team.
    3) Want a weight-loss buddy.

In short, if you are determined to lose weight, willing to count your calories and a social person, we'd love you to join our group! Our group members want to support one another's journeys and encourage healthy habits in themselves and others...

Membership to the group/challenge closes 5th July, so don't wait to apply.

Once you've applied for membership, please give us a day to accept your request. After this, you should be able to access the group's forum by going to 'communities', 'groups', 'biggest losers team challenge' - where you can give us your starting weight, once the starting weight thread has been opened on Thursday. If you have any further questions please message either myself or RosePepperCreek. There are a set of challenge guidelines and weight-loss tips on our group's forum.

We've run 3 previous challenges and this is the direct feedback from some of our group's members:

"Thank you so much for taking the time and organizing such a wonderful experience. This has transformed my outlook and my dedication to my weight loss. I love this challenge!!!!" - Snip8241

"LOVED THIS CHALLENGE...it helped motivate me so much...made it past ONEderland and to my first major goal while making friends! THANK YOU MUCH!" - NLMfitness

"I've 'met' some amazing new friends, lost weight, work out more than ever so feel fitter and generally feel better about myself all round - so thank you so much! I really have enjoyed being a part of this challenge!!" - SookieWells

"I really loved this challenge myself! It was great meeting new people and see how they're approaching things. Doing this challenge kept me grounded. I'm SO glad that I was a part of this." - 3athlt

"This challenge was an amazing worthwhile experience. I wrote a blog about it http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Whittedo/view/the-10-week-biggest-loser-challenge-750656" - Whittedo
    The 10 week Biggest Losers Team Challenge starts up again this Thursday (2nd July), when our starting weight thread will open on the group's forum. Teams and challenges will then be announced Monday (6th July). To join our group please leave a comment below AND request membership here:

We are looking for members who:

1) Will 'weigh-in' on a weekly basis.
    2) Want to participate in weekly challenges, as set by their team.
    3) Want a weight-loss buddy.

In short, if you are determined to lose weight, willing to count your calories and a social person, we'd love you to join our group! Our group members want to support one another's journeys and encourage healthy habits in themselves and others...

Membership to the group/challenge closes 5th July, so don't wait to apply.

Once you've applied for membership, please give us a day to accept your request. After this, you should be able to access the group's forum by going to 'communities', 'groups', 'biggest losers team challenge' - where you can give us your starting weight, once the starting weight thread has been opened on Thursday. If you have any further questions please message either myself or RosePepperCreek. There are a set of challenge guidelines and weight-loss tips on our group's forum.

We've run 3 previous challenges and this is the direct feedback from some of our group's members:

"Thank you so much for taking the time and organizing such a wonderful experience. This has transformed my outlook and my dedication to my weight loss. I love this challenge!!!!" - Snip8241

"LOVED THIS CHALLENGE...it helped motivate me so much...made it past ONEderland and to my first major goal while making friends! THANK YOU MUCH!" - NLMfitness

"I've 'met' some amazing new friends, lost weight, work out more than ever so feel fitter and generally feel better about myself all round - so thank you so much! I really have enjoyed being a part of this challenge!!" - SookieWells

"I really loved this challenge myself! It was great meeting new people and see how they're approaching things. Doing this challenge kept me grounded. I'm SO glad that I was a part of this." - 3athlt

"This challenge was an amazing worthwhile experience. I wrote a blog about it http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Whittedo/view/the-10-week-biggest-loser-challenge-750656" - Whittedo

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @bizgirl26 @tatho2014 @mommee23tan @bey02 @prettyispain

Invitations sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept them. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @AngInCanada Request approved! You can go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum.
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @extacymoon Invite sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • Kisha2BFit
    Kisha2BFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @Kisha2BFit Request accepted. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • Texan1976
    Texan1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I submitted a request to join. It appears I am grossly outnumbered by the ladies.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @Texan1976 Slightly outnumbered... But more valued for it? lol. Request accepted. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • LOVINGCHANGE27
    LOVINGCHANGE27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Texan1976 wrote: »
    I submitted a request to join. It appears I am grossly outnumbered by the ladies.

I think that's OK unless ur afraid..lol
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yes Please! Send me an invite!
    Linda
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @aNewMiniMe Invite sent. :) Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Texan1976 wrote: »
    Don't you worry - we've got this.

• gfrado
    gfrado Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate! Sending a request now.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @gfrado Request approved. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • missmolly813
    missmolly813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @missmolly813 Invite sent. :) Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!