30 Day Shred...Starting tomorrow

Options
13»

Replies

• randomgirlusa
    randomgirlusa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 D5 last night. I noticed a huge improvement in my endurance. It's still very difficult for me, but I'm still pushing forward.
  • hottopicfitness
    hottopicfitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 D5 last night. I noticed a huge improvement in my endurance. It's still very difficult for me, but I'm still pushing forward.

It's tuff but keep going. I'm already seeing a difference. It will get easier but the. Hard again on the next level. Don't stop...!
  • hottopicfitness
    Options
    Day 11 done
  • ericthirdrow
    ericthirdrow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Plan on starting this on Monday after camping this weekend... I'm a bigger dude, was thinking I'd start with a minimum of 5-pound weights. Is that going to kick my *kitten*? I bet it does, but that's the point, right?

3 pounds should be fine, might b a bit light for you! My hubby is also doing it with me and he is using 3kg weights which is 6.6 pounds! And he definitely feels it but after just 2 days he says that he can already feel his strength getting better!

I am doing 3kg weights at the moment and they are a killer! The only other ones I have are 2lb and not heavy enough! But muscles are deffo feeling the pump!

I started last night with the 5-pound weights... it was no problem except on the exercise where you side-lunge and raise the weights in front of you. That one burned.
  • randomgirlusa
    Options
    Finished L1 D6 last night. You're right, it keeps getting easier. However, I still don't want to do it today any more than I did the day before LOL.
  • freckletone
    Options
    I'm starting her again tonight.
    I've already done her once (that sounds so wrong but i'll leave it like that for comedy value) and in march I was having her in the afternoon and the evening (hur hur) for about two weeks and that was great but i suddently lost my motiviation and I've barely exercised since. I keep trying to get back to 30ds but that dvd really does my head in now. I want to punch Jillian in that DVD now. I really do. She'd kick my *kitten* but it'd be worth it.
    however, I think it's great for if you're new/haven't worked out in a while to build up your strength and resistance before moving on to something bigger and better
  • randomgirlusa
    Options
    L1 D7 done ... The cardio is much much easier. The bicycle crunches aren't impossible anymore LOL.
  • hottopicfitness
    Options
    Day 12 done took a few days off
  • randomgirlusa
    Options
    L1 D10 Done! My right knee clicks/pops pretty much through the whole workout. It's a little alarming, although it doesn't hurt. I'm not ready to graduate to Level 2. I am still doing easy mode, still can't keep up with all the cardio, still can't do a real push up, still can't do all the bicycle crunches. Going to keep pushing though! When I first started, I could do maybe 5 jumping jacks. Now I can do all of them. Before, I couldn't do any jump rope, now I can do about 10 seconds before taking a 3 second breather. Couldn't do any butt kicks before, now I can do all of them. Glad a I got an HRM. MFP had me burning 359 cals, when in fact it was only 168.