I'm new, and looking for supporters!

Options
azucker88
azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
Hi,

I am Aubrie, I am 23, and I started at the beginning of June changing my life for the better decided 23, is going to be my year. I started at 190lb and I am currently at 182.4 lb, I have been doing bootcamp, and spinning classes at my local gym, as well as completely changed my diet and cut out pop. I am a mom to a 2 year old, and "housewife". I look forward to getting to know you, and supporting you in return. :)

Replies

• afiore628
    afiore628 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    azucker88 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am Aubrie, I am 23, and I started at the beginning of June changing my life for the better decided 23, is going to be my year. I started at 190lb and I am currently at 182.4 lb, I have been doing bootcamp, and spinning classes at my local gym, as well as completely changed my diet and cut out pop. I am a mom to a 2 year old, and "housewife". I look forward to getting to know you, and supporting you in return. :)

Hi, Aubrie! My name is Alecia and I'm a fitness newbie too! I also have kids.. A 6 year old and a 2 year old, both boys. I currently need to lose 100+ pounds and learn to better manage my BP through a low sodium diet.
  • azucker88
    azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Alecia, this app really helps with that! My 2 year old is a little girl. Terrible twos are full force right now! I want to lose 65lbs get down to a healthy weight for my height, my weight gain is every where. Not just in my mid section. I want to get healthy for my kid.