itWorks - does it really?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting the product to see what it can do for the body on top of what I do for myself and I simply wanted to know peoples thoughts. quote]

And that my friend is what you got.
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    Multilevel marketing is not the same as a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme does not have a product being provided. Also, all the customers who offer their testimonials and pictures also believe it works. It's called It Works for a reason. All my customers have had great results and could testify to that. But if you don't believe it, fine, don't ruin it for someone else who wants to try it.

I've seen more than one post from people who have blogged their success from hard work and dedication and have then been approached and offered good money by ItWorks to sell their 'before and after' photos and to say that they owe their success to ItWorks...

Unfortunately, I'm friends with (we're growing apart) someone who falls into so many MLMs (5Linx, and now this ItWorks mess) and she has a before and after photo. I've known her for over 10 years. The before photo is from college when she gained the freshman 15. She doesn't work (she's a lawyer "with her own business"), works out a lot and she's a vegan yet she's displaying her college photo and her current photo side by side as if she really used this stuff to lose weight. I cringe everytime I see some idiot in her comments telling her that they want to use the products. I hate it...it's so unethical and awful..

Gasp! A lawyer who is unethical?

lol

I didn't even put the two together.

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Oh Oh I was waiting to see this post again. So I had some extra cash lying around and decided to give this a try. WHat could it hurt? If it didn't work I was out a few dollars. I could afford it. One treatment is 4 wraps, 72 hours apart, so about 2 weeks. I took pictures of each wrap and myself from every angle possible before and after each one. I drank my weight in oz of water, no alcohol and no "dirty" food. I followed a strict "clean" eating diet for these weeks. Guess what!!! I lost nothing. After 4 wraps, my midsection was still the same size.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    How is this thread still even going?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Nobody's been mean enough. That alone gives me a sad so sad I might die from it.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Nobody's been mean enough. That alone gives me a sad so sad I might die from it.

Yeah sounds like a job for you since you got rid of the funny thread. :bawling:

• sofaking6
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

You are still bitter about that? Have a gif:

uen7xs9ghf6f.gif

What up gif?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

You are still bitter about that? Have a gif:

uen7xs9ghf6f.gif

I'm good. What I have notice is that he hasn't post since that thread. Actually I notice a few regulars who haven't post in a while. Sounds like they on vacation.
  • sofaking6
    Options
    Gif is broken :( That dog pees all over that guy.