Man boobs

Options
1235»

Replies

• sbantonio
    sbantonio Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Man boobs? This was me before with man boobs, and then me after with a more solod pec region... Thanks to badic weight lifting. Nothing special. i'd be glad to help you. Sam . 3k1isin5mqy3.jpg
    xzvdaylgo39z.jpg
  • sbantonio
    sbantonio Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Two more before & after. If I can do it, you can do it!!!!! sadj7sf6igxx.jpg
    stq1vwgrftg6.jpg
  • tgallino524
    tgallino524 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here's a fitness plan I use; Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred. Now, you don't have to be an all-star athlete to do this and a majority of these exercises can be modified to accommodate a limited access gym. As far as nutrition goes, I have heard that the Whole30 program reaps great results. Best of luck.
  • Obeseinspector
    Obeseinspector Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sbantonio wrote: »
    Man boobs? This was me before with man boobs, and then me after with a more solod pec region... Thanks to badic weight lifting. Nothing special. i'd be glad to help you. Sam . 3k1isin5mqy3.jpg
    xzvdaylgo39z.jpg

This is the results I want! But I'm pretty sure it's gyno I can feel the tissue. What kind of diet did you follow?
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You won't really know until you get down closer to your goal weight as that visceral fat and chest fat fades away. I would wait to ascertain how the chest looks once you have dropped the majority of your weight. I went to a Doc a few years back who was ready to operate for thousands of $$$$. I dropped the weight and the MOOBS have moved out. Run that daily deficit and watch all of that excess melt away.

If, after you reach your ideal goal weight and your abs are showing there are still Moobs, that's when you should consult a Doc. My guess is that there won't be much left if you drop all the weight, get rid of any hint of a love handle, and let those abs shine through. Of course, you will need an entirely new wardrobe which might cost as much as the Moob surgery.... B)
  • tottie3912
    tottie3912 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    pmm3437 wrote: »
    To answer your weight question, your ideal range for your stats is 140.2 lbs - 189.5 lbs - http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=23&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=1&cheightmeter=180&printit=0&x=35&y=11

As you get closer to that range, you'll notice all the various bulges where you carry fat will start to shrink.

6'1 and 140? Too skinny!!!
  • Obeseinspector
    Options
    You won't really know until you get down closer to your goal weight as that visceral fat and chest fat fades away. I would wait to ascertain how the chest looks once you have dropped the majority of your weight. I went to a Doc a few years back who was ready to operate for thousands of $$$$. I dropped the weight and the MOOBS have moved out. Run that daily deficit and watch all of that excess melt away.

If, after you reach your ideal goal weight and your abs are showing there are still Moobs, that's when you should consult a Doc. My guess is that there won't be much left if you drop all the weight, get rid of any hint of a love handle, and let those abs shine through. Of course, you will need an entirely new wardrobe which might cost as much as the Moob surgery.... B)

I just got a promotion so I better start saving now :)
  • Obeseinspector
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free!
  • dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ha some people like them tho :blush:
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the responses! Sorry I haven't got back on here, I didn't know I had so many responses. The doctors never say anything to me about it. I'm not sure why though. I still had them when I was in football and I was #1 In my class for bench/ incline press. Didn't help any back then.

I do have pictures on my profile now if you would like to see how mine have changed during weight loss.