My reward :) What was/is yours?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My reward is from my husband. He is taking us to Germany to tour a bunch of zoos there, among other sights of course.
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    So many exciting rewards!

My reward for my short term goal (230) is to go skydiving. I wanted to go last year and I went to sign up and found out they have a weight limit :grumble:

I'm not sure what my ultimate goal, or reward, will be yet.
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I will be getting a new tattoo also! I will be getting the lyrics " On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand" I have a cross on my back and want it to kinda go with that. only 30 lbs to go!

Nice! I have a cross on my back as well that I got after a trip to Ireland and I fell in love . . . visited some graveyards there and got a celtic pattern. I tend to mark milestones in my life with ink :). Sounds like it will be beautiful!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    A second honeymoon with my husband. We are getting ready to celebrate 12 years of marriage this month. By next June I would love to have a weekend getaway where I can be comfortable in my own skin and just have one on one time without our kiddos. I'm sure they would love a sleepover with their friends! 79 pounds to go

You can do it! Good luck :). Hope you go someplace amazing!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    My reward for working hard for the last year is a trip to Antigua with my Hubby for our 10 year wedding anniversary.....and my Ultimate Goal reward which is to hit 150-155 and to maintain it for 1 year ......my husband has offered to pay for me to get my boobs done which includes a lift and possibly a tummy tuck if my skin does not shrink back down enough so it won't sagg....yep I've had kids, I have been over weight and now my boobs are deflated .... lol

I've never had kids but from being consistently overweight I got the belly issues too. Not so much the boobs, despite being over 200 pounds I was still only a B. Now I'm an A, but it looks much more proportional . . . but I definitely wouldn't say no to the tummy tuck. Extra skin is a downer! :)
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    You look fantastic! I don't know what your ultimate goal is, but you look darn good right now. I have an ultimate goal, but if I never reach it, I'm ok with that. I want to stay within a healthy 5-pound range. I give myself mini-rewards when I reach milestones. It's ALWAYS shopping for new clothes! (Well, actually most of it is used clothes - I LOVE consignment shops!) I am an admitted clothes horse, and it's sure a lot more fun to shop for smaller sizes than larger ones.

Thanks! I've been bouncing around the lower 140's . . . at any given time I'm 142 to 146 which I am fine with. But I do need to do a lot of toning. I would love to get some muscle definition in my arms, thighs, stomach, well everywhere. I've got the NROLFW to check out so we shall see. I am hoping the toning with help with the jiggling and extra skin.

And yes, new clothes, in a smaller size, are always a thrill. I went to get a new dress for my nieces graduation and I was able to buy an 8!!! I did a little happy dance in the dressing room. The best of luck to you!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    So many exciting rewards!

My reward for my short term goal (230) is to go skydiving. I wanted to go last year and I went to sign up and found out they have a weight limit :grumble:

I'm not sure what my ultimate goal, or reward, will be yet.

Skydiving sounds awesome! It is something I would love to do as well. Hope you have a brilliant time!
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward would be a trip to Mars.... :D

But my realistic ultimate goal is a new wardrobe.....everything will get tossed/given away then bought new....everything. And I plan on going somewhere nice to go clothes shopping.
  • nindakay
    nindakay Posts: 15
    Options
    I want to go to Six Flags and not be embarrassed because I can't fit into any of the rides!!!

....also the boots!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    OP: you're tattoo is awesome, love good tattoo work.
    I think my final reward will be a fossil watch or two and probably a photo sesh.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My upcoming trip to Hawaii. Other rewards new clothes & purse.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!