65lbs by December

Options
2»

Replies

• CaptBligh001
    CaptBligh001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Like everyone here says it all depends on how over weight you are when you start. For example I started my diet May 2014 at 298 pounds. By December I had lost 87 pounds. I think I dropped about 25 pounds the first 4 weeks, after that the weight loss progressively slowed down..

I took a break from November 2014 to March 2015, where I managed to gain 6 pounds in holiday weight. I was now weighing in at 217. Went back on my diet doing exactly the same thing I was doing before and didn't lose a single pound in 4 weeks, I increased my food intake a bit and started losing weight, I then increased the intensity of my walks by starting to Jog and the weight started coming off really fast again.

I'm now down to 200.6. Whats sad is I'm approaching my target weight realizing that this journey is coming to an end. Watching my diet and exercise so closely has become such a big part of my life that I'm apprehensive of what I'm going to do with myself when all I need to be concerned with is weight maintenance. Unlike many I actually enjoyed the journey of weight loss. I never considered it painful to diet, Much like when I quite smoking I saw it as a challenge of who was in control, me or the food.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    It really depends on how much you have to lose. I think you could lose at least 25-30 though.