chubby cheeks and round face ??

Options
2»

Replies

• jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    My sister is 5'2" weighs 98 lbs and still has chubby cheeks and a round face. She always used to hate it, but now that she's 62 and they keep her looking youthful, she doesn't mind a bit.

Waooo!!! Sounds good :D
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Former round face here. I look better every year. I don't get the sagging other people do as they age because I have so much more facial fat to start with. :) People who start out with thin faces don't age well, so count your blessings! You might be squishy in photos now, but you'll look amazing the rest of your life.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »
    If you're having headaches you likely aren't eating enough.

Yea!!! I do feel headache may b cuz I never ate food within a calorie budget before.. and I m having 2 meals a days now so may b my body feels starvation and I feel head pain

What I'm saying is that you are eating too little food. The headache is a sign of inadequate calories. That's not going to help you lose weight in the long run, it's going to result in you binging on everything you can get your hands on at some point.

Starvation is not a weight loos tool. Google "TDEE" and run some of the calculators to get an idea of what you should be eating on a daily basis and eat a bit less than that to steadily lose weight.

Any extra exercise you can work into your day is a bonus. Good luck!

• jasminerz2015
    Options

Yea!!! I do feel headache may b cuz I never ate food within a calorie budget before.. and I m having 2 meals a days now so may b my body feels starvation and I feel head pain

What I'm saying is that you are eating too little food. The headache is a sign of inadequate calories. That's not going to help you lose weight in the long run, it's going to result in you binging on everything you can get your hands on at some point.

Starvation is not a weight loos tool. Google "TDEE" and run some of the calculators to get an idea of what you should be eating on a daily basis and eat a bit less than that to steadily lose weight.

Thanx for the lovely reply .. I will definately Google it .. great help :)
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful face.You can't change genetics.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Yeah, chubby cheeks are cool. I have them. Apparently it sort of gives me a baby face, which I hated but now embrace. I also have a big bottom lip for that matter which helps to perfect the look. It's the perfect accompaniment to my my child like innocence, low IQ, dribbling and incontinence. :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Trade you for my long horse face any day!

@sofaking6
    No way do you have anything but a beautiful face! I've always thought that when I see you in a thread. Isn't it sad that we feel bad about something in ourselves but others find the beauty! I want to be able to find the beauty in myself...working on it ;)

@jasminerz2015
    I think you have a very pretty face shape... we all have different ones that way we all don't look alike in a crowd. I think it'd be hard to find someone we're looking for if we all had the same face. ;):)
  • jasminerz2015
    Options

Thanx for the lovely reply .. I will definately Google it .. great help :)

My TDEE is negative 403 calories per day .. wat does that mean ?? :o