Hypothyroidism weight loss success stories

Options
13»

Replies

• Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Im wondering do you all.follow what MFP gives as macros or do you all follow n low carb higher fat? I do low carb and well. ..sees to not help like youd think it would. Ugh!! Feel free to add me...I've lost 130# prior but now im stuck...

i use mfps macros but try and eat more protein and less carbs i will aim for the fiber but preferably more and pretty much ignore the fat i don't eat high fat anyways as it triggers my ibs. Bread is my nemesis, i love it too much, the grill is definitely my friend at the moment, i use it almost daily.
  • kristinhull1
    kristinhull1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I lost 3lbs in 3 days. Just counting calories and not caring about macros much. I try to add all 5 food groups to my meals. I dont pay attention to the macros. As it doesnt really matter for weight loss.
  • dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've had hypothyroidism since I was 8. was always thin and fit until i got an eating disorder when i was a teenager. lost and gained tons of weight during the 13 years i was sick. got healthy this year and have lost 20 lbs safely and healthfully. thyroid doesn't really affect my weight loss, just my mood and energy levels. i try to workout earlier and make sure i'm getting enough sleep. i eat a balance diet, and make sure to eat iodine. i take a vitamin d supplement and try to get out in the sun as much as possible. synthroid dose is 150 mcg and rising.
    14030704 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I am a hypothyroid trying to loose few pounds. Any advice?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!