Frustrated !!!!

Options
I have hit my wall ! I'm down 41lbs but not near my goal yet.. Would like to take off another 35lbs before my year mark. I'm eating the lowest amount of calories that is healthy , I'm exercising , my macros are pretty in line more than not and I've not had anymore loss. Suggestions?! Don't wanna fall back into bad habits due to frustration

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Can you make your diary public? Doing so will get you a lot better of advice.

Do you weigh everything? Do you log everything? What's your calorie goal? How much water do you drink? How much cardio do you do?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh all your food on a food scale and dont use cups, spoons or serving sizes?
    And how long didnt you lose weight or inches?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    The problem often is that you dont weigh your food ( accurate or use cups and spoons and or serving sizes)
    When you lost weight like you did...the accuracy when you start isnt a big deal...but you probably wiped out your deficit...the more you lose the smaller you deficit the more accurate you have to be to keep a deficit in order to lose weight.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Some things to consider:
    • Have you checked your calorie goals against your current stats? Is 2 lbs/wk too aggressive for your current stats? Weight loss slows down as you get closer to your goal.
    • How long have you been stalled? It's not uncommon to stall for a week or two.
    • Is your food logging on point? Are you weighing everything?
    • Do you eat back all of your exercise calories? How are you estimating your calorie needs?
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    How long have you been stalled?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    How long has it been and can you open your diary?
  • karen71078
    karen71078 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My diary is public not sure why it can't be viewed. I've been holding steady since about June 8th
  • karen71078
    Options
    I average between 8-13 glasses of water a day I don't drink anything else but water
  • karen71078
    Options
    I log everything including the bad days so I have accountability and see what happens when I make poor choices or have an off day
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Can you make your diary public? Doing so will get you a lot better of advice.

Do you weigh everything? Do you log everything? What's your calorie goal? How much water do you drink? How much cardio do you do?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    karen71078 wrote: »
    I log everything including the bad days so I have accountability and see what happens when I make poor choices or have an off day

Log how? Do you weigh everything? Or are you estimating?
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I average between 8-13 glasses of water a day

I don't have any advice for you at the moment (not without seeing your diary), but I just want to say that I initially read your post as "I average between 8-13 glasses of wine a day". Yikes.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Your diary is not open to the public.
  • karen71078
    Options
    lnbd48puptwn.jpg
    I'm pretty sure I knew my diary was public will have to ask help desk But thanks for all feedback
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Nope. When I click on your profile, I can't get in to your diary.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I have hit my wall ! I'm down 41lbs but not near my goal yet.. Would like to take off another 35lbs before my year mark. I'm eating the lowest amount of calories that is healthy , I'm exercising , my macros are pretty in line more than not and I've not had anymore loss. Suggestions?! Don't wanna fall back into bad habits due to frustration

Your diary isn't open. I just tried to look.

How long have you been stalled? Weight loss isn't always linear. There will be some periods where you don't lose. A few things can contribute to it: Meals high in sodium , starting a new exercise, and your TOM can all make you hold onto some water weight.

Are you using a food scale to weigh your foods? cups and measuring spoons tend to be inaccurate.